The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haye vs. Chisora, Povetkin vs. Rahman, Mitchell vs. Burns July 14th ??

2 posters

Go down

Haye vs. Chisora, Povetkin vs. Rahman, Mitchell vs. Burns July 14th ?? Empty Haye vs. Chisora, Povetkin vs. Rahman, Mitchell vs. Burns July 14th ??

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Dan Rafael
Been told @frankwarren_tv is trying to finalize @dellboychisora vs #Toe Haye to announce it Tuesday. #boxing

Last edited by Ali on Sat May 05, 2012 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Haye vs. Chisora, Povetkin vs. Rahman, Mitchell vs. Burns July 14th ?? Empty Re: Haye vs. Chisora, Povetkin vs. Rahman, Mitchell vs. Burns July 14th ??

Post  GrantZilla Fri May 04, 2012 6:28 pm

He Glaaaaased me! He Glaaaaaased Me!
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Haye vs. Chisora, Povetkin vs. Rahman, Mitchell vs. Burns July 14th ?? Empty Re: Haye vs. Chisora, Povetkin vs. Rahman, Mitchell vs. Burns July 14th ??

Post  captainanddew Fri May 04, 2012 6:30 pm

where is he going to make the fight? Doesn't Chisora still have issues with the BBBofC???
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 6:33 pm

captainanddew wrote:where is he going to make the fight? Doesn't Chisora still have issues with the BBBofC???

His trainer said on Ringside the other day that Chisora's in his prime and that if the BBofC choose to take away his license they'll need to look elsewhere.

Frankly I don't blame them, Derek should been punished but an indefinite suspension was too much.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri May 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Ali wrote:
captainanddew wrote:where is he going to make the fight? Doesn't Chisora still have issues with the BBBofC???

His trainer said on Ringside the other day that Chisora's in his prime and that if the BBofC choose to take away his license they'll need to look elsewhere.

Frankly I don't blame them, Derek should been punished but an indefinite suspension was too much.

Warren said that on Bunce's radio show a while ago, and then on the boxnation last weekend.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 6:37 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Ali wrote:

Warren said that on Bunce's radio show a while ago, and then on the boxnation last weekend.

I remember hearing something about how Danny Williams was able to get licensed somewhere in Europe.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri May 04, 2012 6:38 pm

Ali wrote:
captainanddew wrote:
Ali wrote:

I remember hearing something about how Danny Williams was able to get licensed somewhere in Europe.

I'm not doubting that he can get licensed. But where do you stage that fight. It would be a big fight in the UK, but elsewhere, I'm not so sure. Both guys will end up making significantly less than they would if it was in the UK. Haye isn't going to like that one bit. Chisora might not care because it will still be good money.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 6:50 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Ali wrote:
captainanddew wrote:
Ali wrote:

I'm not doubting that he can get licensed. But where do you stage that fight. It would be a big fight in the UK, but elsewhere, I'm not so sure. Both guys will end up making significantly less than they would if it was in the UK. Haye isn't going to like that one bit. Chisora might not care because it will still be good money.

I'd imagine it'll still be in England.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri May 04, 2012 6:59 pm

[quote="Ali"]
captainanddew wrote:
Ali wrote:
captainanddew wrote:
Ali wrote:

Frankly I don't blame them, Derek should been punished but an indefinite suspension was too much.[/quote

I'd imagine it'll still be in England.

1-Chisora isn't licensed by BBBofC
2-they may decide to license him but I think if they grant him a license it won't be until late 2012.
3-he isn't going to fight in the UK if he can't get licensed
4-if the fight can't happen until next year(my guess), then Haye is going to need a tune up. And Haye may be too damn lazy for the tune up and say fuck it.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Ireland is a ferry trip away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 11:33 am

Dan Rafael
The @frankwarren_tv show July 14 in London could be Chisora-Haye, Povetkin-Rahman and Burns-Mitchell. #boxing

Not bad, yeah Rahman vs. Povetkin is poo it would be a good card overall if Frank can make it happen.

Last edited by Ali on Sat May 05, 2012 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 11:34 am

Dan Rafael
Talked to Hasim Rahman at weigh in. Tuesday presser in London to announce July 14 Povetkin fight. Fight will be in London. #boxing

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue May 08, 2012 5:12 am

I want this fight to happen! I want HBO to pick it up and do a 24/7. This shit would breath some new life in that stale series.

Make it happen HBO!
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue May 08, 2012 7:30 am

hbo could care less about anything but american and latino fighters.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down