The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the U.Kers/Aussies on the board Re: Cricket

3 posters

Go down

To the U.Kers/Aussies on the board Re: Cricket Empty To the U.Kers/Aussies on the board Re: Cricket

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:10 pm

What exactly am I missing? I live in a town with a HUGE Indian population (not to mention quite a few Pakistani's and Sri Lankan's) and they all can't stop telling me how great cricket is. I've tried to watch and not only have no clue what's going on, but probably as a result find it boring as hell.

What should I be looking for?
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

To the U.Kers/Aussies on the board Re: Cricket Empty Re: To the U.Kers/Aussies on the board Re: Cricket

Post  freakzilla Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:22 am

Americans will never love it just like we will never love baseball. If you're going to watch a cricket match start by watching a 20-20 match.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

To the U.Kers/Aussies on the board Re: Cricket Empty Re: To the U.Kers/Aussies on the board Re: Cricket

Post  Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Cricket is alien to me.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:52 pm

I'd watch it but I don't understand it and I've been too damn lazy to loo up the rules online.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:11 pm

freakzilla wrote:Americans will never love it just like we will never love baseball. If you're going to watch a cricket match start by watching a 20-20 match.

20-20 match...meaning?

Should I watch international games or club teams?
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Tue May 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Ali wrote:Cricket is alien to me.

"It's a bloody wog sport"
-My dad in a HORRIBLE English accent
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down