The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cotto's relationship with Puerto Rico's Dan Rafael...

3 posters

Go down

Cotto's relationship with Puerto Rico's Dan Rafael... Empty Cotto's relationship with Puerto Rico's Dan Rafael...

Post  Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:19 am

Is anyone else a little creeped out by it ?

They sleep together and Miguel's frequently squeezing his butt.

Back to top Go down

Cotto's relationship with Puerto Rico's Dan Rafael... Empty Re: Cotto's relationship with Puerto Rico's Dan Rafael...

Post  hardcorebee24 Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Cotto is gay. Great fighter but he's the new Emile Griffith. I don't have a problem with it I'm just surprised he's a chubby chaser.

I also find the "Friendship" between Floyd and Fifty a bit close for comfort as well.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Cotto's relationship with Puerto Rico's Dan Rafael... Empty Re: Cotto's relationship with Puerto Rico's Dan Rafael...

Post  Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:04 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:Cotto is gay. Great fighter but he's the new Emile Griffith. I don't have a problem with it I'm just surprised he's a chubby chaser.

I also find the "Friendship" between Floyd and Fifty a bit close for comfort as well.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  nano212 Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:46 pm

I thought Cotto and the fat dude were a bit to close on the Cotto vs Pac 24/7. Floyd and Ellerbe are a gay couple also! I have no problem with it either.
nano212
nano212

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:39 pm

nano212 wrote:I thought Cotto and the fat dude were a bit to close on the Cotto vs Pac 24/7. Floyd and Ellerbe are a gay couple also! I have no problem with it either.

NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:36 am

NJBeatdown86 wrote:
nano212 wrote:I thought Cotto and the fat dude were a bit to close on the Cotto vs Pac 24/7. Floyd and Ellerbe are a gay couple also! I have no problem with it either.

Having Pac sing in the background is hilarious, doesn't beat Diana Ross muscles though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down