The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayorga: Cotto is Half-Gay, Puerto Rico Supports Me!

4 posters

Go down

Mayorga: Cotto is Half-Gay, Puerto Rico Supports Me!  Empty Mayorga: Cotto is Half-Gay, Puerto Rico Supports Me!

Post  GrantZilla Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:41 pm

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Mayorga: Cotto is Half-Gay, Puerto Rico Supports Me!  Empty Re: Mayorga: Cotto is Half-Gay, Puerto Rico Supports Me!

Post  Frank Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Cotto is half gay? So what half will be kicking Mayorga's ass? The gay half or the straight half?

Frank

Back to top Go down

Mayorga: Cotto is Half-Gay, Puerto Rico Supports Me!  Empty Re: Mayorga: Cotto is Half-Gay, Puerto Rico Supports Me!

Post  GrantZilla Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:20 am

The antics of boxing's most-volatile personality have failed to rile Miguel Cotto in recent weeks, but Ricardo Mayorga managed to get under the skin of Cotto's mild-mannered trainer Wednesday at a Las Vegas press conference, and the furor that erupted was volcanic.

Emanuel Steward was interrupted by the mouthy Nicaraguan as he spoke to the media at the MGM Grand, and, unlike the fighter he trains, he lashed back angrily.

"I don't care how hard you train. You're getting knocked out," Steward told Mayorga, who fights Cotto this Saturday on a Showtime pay-per-view show. "And it won't take long, either."

As Mayorga continued to badger Steward, the normally soft-spoken Hall of Famer stood his ground in an exchange that lasted more than 10 minutes.

"You can take your shirt off. You could get butt-naked out here. You are out of your class," Steward told Mayorga. "You're going to the hospital. The only flag that [promoter Don King] is going to waive afterwards is a white flag. You're getting knocked out from a left hook to the body."

Cotto (35-2, 28 KOs) and Mayorga (29-7-1, 23 KOs) will be fighting for the WBA Super world light middleweight title.

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/128458-steward-blasts-back-at-mayorga
Mayorga: Cotto is Half-Gay, Puerto Rico Supports Me!  Now_thats_funny-1967
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Living La Vida Loca !

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Ali wrote:Living La Vida Loca !

Miguel is bi curious
Mayorga: Cotto is Half-Gay, Puerto Rico Supports Me!  9k=
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:43 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Ali wrote:Living La Vida Loca !

Miguel is bi curious
Mayorga: Cotto is Half-Gay, Puerto Rico Supports Me!  9k=

Laughing He did look a little fruity in that violet sweater vest the other day.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:44 pm

Hahaha and every other 24/7 clip he's on top of his chubby bff
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:46 pm

Sounds like the same shit coming from the same toilet that is Mayorga. He says the same crap every fight......yawn. clown
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down