The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tito Ortiz vs. Forrest Griffin III set for UFC 148

4 posters

Go down

Tito Ortiz vs. Forrest Griffin III set for UFC 148 Empty Re: Tito Ortiz vs. Forrest Griffin III set for UFC 148

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:31 pm

Damn the UFC needs some new blood. There are way too many washed up fighters.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tito Ortiz vs. Forrest Griffin III set for UFC 148 Empty Re: Tito Ortiz vs. Forrest Griffin III set for UFC 148

Post  Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:Damn the UFC needs some new blood. There are way too many washed up fighters.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:Damn the UFC needs some new blood. There are way too many washed up fighters.

LOL Im not hating I just have zero interest in seeing either of these guys ever fight again. That also goes for Rampage, and Rich Franklin. They just keep recycling name fighters over and over. Its boring.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:

LOL Im not hating I just have zero interest in seeing either of these guys ever fight again. That also goes for Rampage, and Rich Franklin. They just keep recycling name fighters over and over. Its boring.

As oppose to recycling Mayweather, Pac, Cotto, Marquez isn't as boring Rolling Eyes

The first two fights with Tito and Forrest were entertaining, Franklin knocked out Chuck not that long ago. Just face it Mark you're a casual fan with limited knowledge on the sport.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:00 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:

As oppose to recycling Mayweather, Pac, Cotto, Marquez isn't as boring Rolling Eyes

The first two fights with Tito and Forrest were entertaining, Franklin knocked out Chuck not that long ago. Just face it Mark you're a casual fan with limited knowledge on the sport.
EVERYONE can KO chuck. Tito has been done for years. Forrest's chin is as shitty as chucks. You comparing the elite fighters in boxing to a bunch of washed up guys in the UFC shows me you might be the casual fan of the UFC. So get off your high horse ass bag.

Oh and right now Im working out with my cousin who has trained with Matt Grice and he said the same shit I did. He is not a casual fan BTW hell he is in the fucking sport. So again they are all washed up fighters that Dana is exploiting at this point in their careers.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

EVERYONE can KO chuck. Tito has been done for years. Forrest's chin is as shitty as chucks. You comparing the elite fighters in boxing to a bunch of washed up guys in the UFC shows me you might be the casual fan of the UFC. So get off your high horse ass bag.

Oh and right now Im working out with my cousin who has trained with Matt Grice and he said the same shit I did. He is not a casual fan BTW hell he is in the fucking sport. So again they are all washed up fighters that Dana is exploiting at this point in their careers.

And here your ignorance shines brightest.

Since when is 32 and 33 washed up ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

And here your ignorance shines brightest.

Since when is 32 and 33 washed up ?
I dont know what planet your living on but some careers are over before the athlete turns 30. When your chin is gone its time to call it. This is not a regular sport its a combat sport. Your age is showing right now.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nano212 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:20 pm

BREAKING NEWS: Ali vs Sooner just added for UCF 148!!!
nano212
nano212

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:12 pm

nano212 wrote:BREAKING NEWS: Ali vs Sooner just added for UCF 148!!!
At least we are not washed up. LOL
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:

You're tubby though Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:53 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:

You're tubby though Wink
Hey only tubby people can call another guy tubby. LOL
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:I dont know what planet your living on but some careers are over before the athlete turns 30. When your chin is gone its time to call it. This is not a regular sport its a combat sport. Your age is showing right now.

Exactly. At 30 you are at the end of your physical prime. It is only downhill from there. Some atheltes it's slower than others.

That's because age is not the only determining factor. As Indiana Jones said, "It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage."

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:33 pm

Those are top p4p fighters though. Not washed up has beens with NO SHOT of reaching the top again.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down