The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tito Ortiz Targeting July Retirement Bout, Wants Forrest Griffin or Chuck Liddell

3 posters

Go down

Tito Ortiz Targeting July Retirement Bout, Wants Forrest Griffin or Chuck Liddell Empty Tito Ortiz Targeting July Retirement Bout, Wants Forrest Griffin or Chuck Liddell

Post  freakzilla Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:26 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/1/3/2679227/ufc-tito-ortiz-july-forrest-griffin-chuck-liddell

Tito Ortiz is one of the men who led the charge of getting the UFC into the mainstream spotlight. At the same time when he was on top there was a great set-up of rivals with Randy Couture and Chuck Liddell. Even his bouts with Ken Shamrock, while unimpressive in competition level in retrospect, were huge to the company at the time.

We're now years removed from that time on top and has only won a single fight in his last eight trips to the cage. After receiving a beating against Antonio Rogerio Nogueira, Ortiz said he wanted one last fight in the UFC before retiring.

MiddleEasy caught up with Tito to discuss his future and his goals for his final fight.

July, hopefully Fourth of July weekend I will be fighting my last fight and I will be done. That's it; it's time to walk away. You know, Forrest, or I know everybody would like to see me against Chuck (Liddell) and, I don't know. We will see what Lorenzo and Dana have to offer and see what they want to do. I'll sit down with Lorenzo and Dana next week and let's see, let's make a fight, my last fight and let's make a memorable one.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Tito Ortiz Targeting July Retirement Bout, Wants Forrest Griffin or Chuck Liddell Empty Re: Tito Ortiz Targeting July Retirement Bout, Wants Forrest Griffin or Chuck Liddell

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:13 pm

Let Chuck KO him. Or wait it might end up the other way for the glass jawed Chuck.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tito Ortiz Targeting July Retirement Bout, Wants Forrest Griffin or Chuck Liddell Empty Re: Tito Ortiz Targeting July Retirement Bout, Wants Forrest Griffin or Chuck Liddell

Post  LarryDickman Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:10 am

Chuck is more shot than Ortiz and Griffin,which is saying a lot.

LarryDickman

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:55 am

LarryDickman wrote:Chuck is more shot than Ortiz and Griffin,which is saying a lot.

Yeah I agree. I think Tito beats Chuck right now.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:42 pm

It'll probably be Forrest again given how both men have one foot in the retirement door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down