The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE VITALI FIGHT

4 posters

Go down

THE VITALI FIGHT Empty THE VITALI FIGHT

Post  dmar5143 Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:51 pm

im not going to say that much but first the german crowd has been getting a unfair knock for there was decent enthusiasm by the crowd and has been in other k brothers fights..in the land of the blind the one eye guy is king.thats vitali and his more talented brother wlad.
the theroy of there so big so powerfull there reach is to a great advantage etc etc there superman ive said many times before is overeated nonsence..yes if your fighting a slug that has fear or is hesitent to move in or engage then that could apply since the opposition is offering nothing.the whole fight every second of it it was vitali who backed up and held.it was vitali who did his form of running refusing to engage a average fighter who had no fear nor any hesitation.when they do the brothers stalk in a extreme cautious way..finaly a guy who somewhat knew how to cut the ring off but with skill far less then 8 or 9 fighters im thinking of.he cut the ring off but did not punch coming in.he knew how to slip punches but not make vitali pay when he missed.the 9 guys im thinking of would big time.
the work rate or the bodypunching of chisora was lacking big time compared to the guys im thinking of.the power also was lacking.his courage was not.
how does a limited robot fight when pressed to move backwards by a fighter who knows just a little on pressing with effectiveness..not to good as the fight bore out.how would that robot and big target do against fighters who mastered that and punched with power and a workrate..use your immagination..12 rounds and not one very effective punch landed by king kong.maybe 3 semi effective ones by the little guy...yes in the land of the blind the one eye guy is king.
the fight bore out in spades what ive said many times in posts.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

THE VITALI FIGHT Empty Re: THE VITALI FIGHT

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:45 am

I think your right about Vitali. The problem right now is there is no one skilled enough to prove you right. The best thing about the klits is that they do everything we like in a champ. They fight often and they fight the best out there (which isnt much and thats the real problem). I think the guy that will prove you right might be Seth Mitchell. The guy looks talented. I hope he keeps stepping his game up.

I do wonder something. If Vitali gets into a real fight where he has to fight hard and is faced with a guy that can get into that mid range and punch what will he do? Will he adapt? He is a damn smart guy so does he have that ability?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:32 am

Soonermark890 wrote:I do wonder something. If Vitali gets into a real fight where he has to fight hard and is faced with a guy that can get into that mid range and punch what will he do? Will he adapt? He is a damn smart guy so does he have that ability?

He's smart, but he's a robot and limited. Like most European fighters, he has no inside fighting skills. He can not handle slick fighters. He's been fortunate that the slick fighters he has faced, Bryd, Gomez, Chisora have no threatening power.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:16 am

GrantZilla wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:I do wonder something. If Vitali gets into a real fight where he has to fight hard and is faced with a guy that can get into that mid range and punch what will he do? Will he adapt? He is a damn smart guy so does he have that ability?

He's smart, but he's a robot and limited. Like most European fighters, he has no inside fighting skills. He can not handle slick fighters. He's been fortunate that the slick fighters he has faced, Bryd, Gomez, Chisora have no threatening power.

I just wonder what would happen. If he really faced a real threat. We know he has a chin so it probably wouldn't end in one punch. I just would like to see if he would adapt his style.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:33 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

I just wonder what would happen. If he really faced a real threat. We know he has a chin so it probably wouldn't end in one punch. I just would like to see if he would adapt his style.
It's similar to BHop. He'll either make it ugly or get beat up. He's not athletic enough anymore to really switch things up in the ring, but he's crafty enough to know how and when to hold.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down