The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Vitali fights in June, who should he fight?

+3
flapanther2001
captainanddew
gomez1012
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If Vitali fights in June, who should he fight?

If Vitali fights in June, who should he fight? I_vote_lcap36%If Vitali fights in June, who should he fight? I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 5 ]
If Vitali fights in June, who should he fight? I_vote_lcap7%If Vitali fights in June, who should he fight? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
If Vitali fights in June, who should he fight? I_vote_lcap14%If Vitali fights in June, who should he fight? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
If Vitali fights in June, who should he fight? I_vote_lcap29%If Vitali fights in June, who should he fight? I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
If Vitali fights in June, who should he fight? I_vote_lcap14%If Vitali fights in June, who should he fight? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

If Vitali fights in June, who should he fight? Empty If Vitali fights in June, who should he fight?

Post  gomez1012 Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:54 pm

If Vitali fights in June, who should he fight? Vitali-klitschko.tx.457

Last edited by gomez1012 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

If Vitali fights in June, who should he fight? Empty Re: If Vitali fights in June, who should he fight?

Post  captainanddew Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:56 pm

can we take Solis rematch out of the poll. Dude likely needs major surgery and, if not, a couple of months off and then significant rehab time.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

If Vitali fights in June, who should he fight? Empty Re: If Vitali fights in June, who should he fight?

Post  gomez1012 Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:59 pm

captainanddew wrote:can we take Solis rematch out of the poll. Dude likely needs major surgery and, if not, a couple of months off and then significant rehab time.

Done.

Michael Grant steps in off his great KO of Tye Fields and decent effort vs Adamek Laughing
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:08 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing Vitali vs. Bigfoot in June, but if not Valuev, then after being stood up by Wlad twice, Chisora deserves a title shot.

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:10 pm

gomez1012 wrote:If Vitali fights in June, who should he fight? Vitali-klitschko.tx.457
Reading his tattoo I was wondering why it doesn't say "Apparently my knees have a weight limit."
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:11 pm

James Toney.Time for Toney to back up his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:19 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
Reading his tattoo I was wondering why it doesn't say "Apparently my knees have a weight limit."

Funny Shit Funny Shit
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:21 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:James Toney.Time for Toney to back up his mouth.

really?

That tub of goo weighed 257 in his most recent fight against some can

He'd get slaughtered, i think Vitali and Wlad are smart to ignore his ass
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:47 pm

if the modern day primo caneras injury is ok then valuev please.lol seeing vitali look up to a guy 6-7 inches taller is worth the price of addmision.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Solis has a No Limit records tattoo? LMFAO. Master P should sue him for royalties.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:00 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:Solis has a No Limit records tattoo? LMFAO. Master P should sue him for royalties.

LMAO

Holy shit he sure does. Tank and everything hahahaha
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:03 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:Solis has a No Limit records tattoo? LMFAO. Master P should sue him for royalties.

LMAO

Holy shit he sure does. Tank and everything hahahaha

I really hope he got that in Cuba and didn't know what it meant. I can't stop laughing at it. I'm surprised nobody else picked this up. Holy shit what an asshole!!!!!!
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:11 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
I really hope he got that in Cuba and didn't know what it meant. I can't stop laughing at it. I'm surprised nobody else picked this up. Holy shit what an asshole!!!!!!

lol

I doubt it, he's a NO LIMIT SOLDIER! Make'em say uhhhhh
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:13 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

lol

I doubt it, he's a NO LIMIT SOLDIER! Make'em say uhhhhh

Na na na na!!!!
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:16 pm

If Vitali fights in June, who should he fight? No-limit-records-300x300-2008-10-24

hahahahahhaha
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:13 pm

Valuev wont be ready for June, so Chisora I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:58 am

Chisora because of the way Wladimir screwed him around.

Valuev ain't going to face Vitali, he's turned down multiple offers from K2.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:16 am

Ali wrote:Chisora because of the way Wladimir screwed him around.

Chisora already has a purse bid coming for a fight with Tyson Fury. That makes much more sense as neither guy has proven anything.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:46 am

Tony Thompson was the only challenger that showed no fear of Wlad K. He needs a trainer who believes in him. That's it. Not saying he would win, but at least he'd show some kind of metal dedication to the fight and try to actually win. The rest of these guys show up flabby and look for a soft spot on the canvas.

Here's a good question. I notice that some will say that it's not the lack of competition, but the talent of the Klit brothers that allow them to dominate their opponents. While I may be in danger of being misunderstood, (for the millionth time, you cannot blame lack of competition on the champions) could anyone name a bonified Heavyweight contender during the 60s, 90s or the 70s who would've had any trouble with this opposition?

I won't name top fighters and champs like Ali, Frazier and Foreman. However, a list that includes, Eddie Machen, Jerry Quarry, George Chuvalo, Floyd Patterson, David Tua,Hassan Rachmen etc, will do. Anyone have a Klit opponent in the past two years that any top flight contender like Ron Lyle or Buster Mathis Sr. would have a problem with? Anyone remember Ron Stander? Don't kid yourself. This was a tough guy and actually stopped Earnie Shavers. Would he have trouble with the contenders the Klits face? Let's not even mention Earnie Shavers. Hell, what about Bernardo Mecardo? I honestly don't think that Randall Cobb or Scott Ledoux would've had any trouble with "Flabby Eddie Chambers" or Calvin Brock."

Thank God "Howard Cossell" isn't alive to see this. Well, at least not in the physical sense.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:50 am

frank good overall post..some fighters like tex cobb manthis sr mecardo yep could have problems with some of todays heavies for in reality there talent or lack of it is similar..but your point is well taken.to many ahhhh and oooou over lets say vitali..look at that height that reach that power etc etc hes superman that very few of the past would stand a chance against...total nonsence.his jab or lack of it is a pawing slow slow one.robatic movement that easly could be feighted out of possition or hit at angles.no combinations with fluidity and tires in a fast paced fight..a powerfull right yes but no left hook...great chin.why.he hasnt been tested...yeah he got hit with 6 to 8 hard shots by lennox lewis..he got wobbled twice yep never knocked down in his career..that gives him a great chin..please.one fight and a few punches isnt a test and yes you cant ko everyone if they say look who hit him lennox lewis..well vitali hit briggs with 50 or more haymakers.did he go down.marciano hit charles with 20 and that was in round 15 onlly.did he go down.those are just 2 examples of many many fights i can give of great or hard punchers not kayoing there opposition..it just happens.
vitali quit against byrd when he started to get hit often.his stanima was failing and it was the 9th and 10 th rounds not 14 or 15..

some greats of the past when vitali and his 6 ft 7 frame comes into the ring would think..look at that target..i can hit him in 100 places..he fights wide open like a barn door and is so vulnerable coming foward...this target practice is going to be fun.
when you fight guys litterly with no talent some fans interpet that as the other guys soooooo awsome.yeah you can look like a world beater when you fight no talent..just ask kirkland in his last 2 fights.
lets see joe louis bum of the month club..how would abe simon do against these guys .or lou nova for example..they would have a picnic..
if we made a list of the 5 or 6 worst legit HW champs ever im sure primo canera would be on everyones list.hes bigger then both klits and yes far more stronger and powerfull with natural strenth..
he just didnt know how to punch.he never learned on how to use that brute strenth and transfer that power into a punch and never was taught..he had better footwork then both the K brothers and a better jab then vitali..he had far more balls also.yep getting up 10 times against max baer who could punch.got up a few times against joe louis who hit him with the kitchen sink and everything else.
both the brothers would of quit under thoses conditions.canera had heart and balls but like the 2 brothers look at that target.
as poor as the so called opposition was in some other eras so to speak was they still had fighters who had talent..todays HWS have none.period.now everyone can scream and yell at me..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:55 am

captainanddew wrote:
Ali wrote:Chisora because of the way Wladimir screwed him around.

Chisora already has a purse bid coming for a fight with Tyson Fury. That makes much more sense as neither guy has proven anything.

Screw the Fury fight, Chisora might only be 14-0 but he'll at least give a solid effort and will go out on his shield.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:58 am

dmar5143 wrote:frank good overall post..some fighters like tex cobb manthis sr mecardo yep could have problems with some of todays heavies for in reality there talent or lack of it is similar..but your point is well taken.to many ahhhh and oooou over lets say vitali..look at that height that reach that power etc etc hes superman that very few of the past would stand a chance against...total nonsence.his jab or lack of it is a pawing slow slow one.robatic movement that easly could be feighted out of possition or hit at angles.no combinations with fluidity and tires in a fast paced fight..a powerfull right yes but no left hook...great chin.why.he hasnt been tested...yeah he got hit with 6 to 8 hard shots by lennox lewis..he got wobbled twice yep never knocked down in his career..that gives him a great chin..please.one fight and a few punches isnt a test and yes you cant ko everyone if they say look who hit him lennox lewis..well vitali hit briggs with 50 or more haymakers.did he go down.marciano hit charles with 20 and that was in round 15 onlly.did he go down.those are just 2 examples of many many fights i can give of great or hard punchers not kayoing there opposition..it just happens.
vitali quit against byrd when he started to get hit often.his stanima was failing and it was the 9th and 10 th rounds not 14 or 15..

some greats of the past when vitali and his 6 ft 7 frame comes into the ring would think..look at that target..i can hit him in 100 places..he fights wide open like a barn door and is so vulnerable coming foward...this target practice is going to be fun.
when you fight guys litterly with no talent some fans interpet that as the other guys soooooo awsome.yeah you can look like a world beater when you fight no talent..just ask kirkland in his last 2 fights.
lets see joe louis bum of the month club..how would abe simon do against these guys .or lou nova for example..they would have a picnic..
if we made a list of the 5 or 6 worst legit HW champs ever im sure primo canera would be on everyones list.hes bigger then both klits and yes far more stronger and powerfull with natural strenth..
he just didnt know how to punch.he never learned on how to use that brute strenth and transfer that power into a punch and never was taught..he had better footwork then both the K brothers and a better jab then vitali..he had far more balls also.yep getting up 10 times against max baer who could punch.got up a few times against joe louis who hit him with the kitchen sink and everything else.
both the brothers would of quit under thoses conditions.canera had heart and balls but like the 2 brothers look at that target.
as poor as the so called opposition was in some other eras so to speak was they still had fighters who had talent..todays HWS have none.period.now everyone can scream and yell at me..
D,mar, you've just told the rock solid truth. This isn't a case where you have two storeis and then you have the truth. Here, we just have the truth, and you told it.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:26 pm

Why not Wlad vs Haye and Vitali vs Adamek. I'd pay to watch those fights.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:39 pm

the deal for Klitschko vs Adamek is for the fight to happen in September, Adamek is already scheduled to fight somebody in the interim. i'd like to see Vitali vs Valuev, Vitali could send out a statement beating up that giant and that could help his lack of "defining" fights tag. i understand this is doubtful to happen though. i'd like to see Vitali fight Chisora if Chisora gets past Fury (which he should). or perhaps Helenius if he can beat Peter as that would do big numbers in Europe. i doubt that would happen in June though. i think really the only fight Vitali will get by June that has any type of significant meaning is Chisora...... that is how bad it's gotten

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:41 pm

Diego408 wrote:Why not Wlad vs Haye and Vitali vs Adamek. I'd pay to watch those fights.

I believe Adamek isn't scheduled to fight a K-Bro until September, so June wouldn't work.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next