The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY CAPTAIN

+3
captainanddew
UBeeg9cats
dmar5143
7 posters

Go down

HEY CAPTAIN Empty HEY CAPTAIN

Post  dmar5143 Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:50 am

where are you.is all ok with you or your family.your missed here.i tried to send you a pm but after 40 hours its still in my outbox.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

HEY CAPTAIN Empty Re: HEY CAPTAIN

Post  UBeeg9cats Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:43 pm

You are missed captain. I pray everything is alright.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Must be busy with his family and work, hope everything is ok.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:30 pm

dmar5143 wrote:where are you.is all ok with you or your family.your missed here.i tried to send you a pm but after 40 hours its still in my outbox.

man, life stinks.

My mom had a stroke. Her second.

My wife's grandmother who is 81 fell and broke her hip.

My sister in law has ataxia-a rather rare condition which is a debilitating condition that causes loss of muscular coordination, etc.... Found out one of her kidney's isn't working(which I don't believe has anything to do with ataxia) and her health is pretty bad. She's 25 years old.

Feel like I got hit by a couple of macktrucks at the same time.

Been at work, and traveling every night 80 mins each way to check on my mom, and my wife and I have gone to Berlin, Md, past 2 weekends to see her family.

Whoever said bad things happen in 3s, is a total asshole, and also freaking correct.

Any good fights this weekend??

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Goddamn Cap; very sorry to hear all of that. My thoughts are with your family.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Tobe wrote:Goddamn Cap; very sorry to hear all of that. My thoughts are with your family.

thanks man.

No one is guaranteed a darn thing in this life. I wish we were, but we aren't.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Good to see you Cap. Best of luck. Does seem shit happens all at once
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 pm

captainanddew wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:where are you.is all ok with you or your family.your missed here.i tried to send you a pm but after 40 hours its still in my outbox.

man, life stinks.

My sister in law has ataxia-a rather rare condition which is a debilitating condition that causes loss of muscular coordination, etc.... Found out one of her kidney's isn't working(which I don't believe has anything to do with ataxia) and her health is pretty bad. She's 25 years old.

Been at work, and traveling every night 80 mins each way to check on my mom, and my wife and I have gone to Berlin, Md, past 2 weekends to see her family.

Whoever said bad things happen in 3s, is a total asshole, and also freaking correct.

yes sir friday night fights and shobox tonight and tomorrow vitali vs chisora and the showtime card.
god bless captain my grandmother just left us two weeks ago and i know it's not easy.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:06 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
captainanddew wrote:

man, life stinks.

yes sir friday night fights and shobox tonight and tomorrow vitali vs chisora and the showtime card.
god bless captain my grandmother just left us two weeks ago and i know it's not easy.

sorry to hear that.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:13 pm

captain my prayers are with you and your family.god bless .i have faith that somehow you and your wife will find inner strenth to help threw these times.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:40 am

captainanddew wrote:

man, life stinks.

Yeesh, my thoughts and prayers are with your family Captain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:59 am

captainanddew wrote:

man, life stinks.

Holy hell. I am sorry to hear all that Cap. Shit my issues dont seem like shit now that I read that. I will pray for you man.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down