The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adamek wants The False Prophet, willing to meet him in England

5 posters

Go down

Adamek wants The False Prophet, willing to meet him in England Empty Adamek wants The False Prophet, willing to meet him in England

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Former light heavyweight and cruiserweight champion Tomasz Adamek (44-2, 28KOs) is eager to stage a fight with David Haye (25-2, 23KOs), the former WBA heavyweight champion, and he doesn't have a problem doing it in England.

Adamek and Haye suffered defeats to the Klitschko brothers in 2011. Adamek was stopped in nine rounds by older brother Vitali in September, and younger Wladimir won a twelve round decision over Haye in July.

Haye retired from boxing last October, but a fight with Adamek might be lucrative enough to return. Adamek is still the biggest boxing star in Poland.

"I would fight with Haye in England or Poland. I think this type of fight would probably happen in England, but for me it's no problem. There are a lot of Poles living there. Haye is a showman, so he provides good publicity, and I also have my strengths. The fight itself would probably be good and very popular," Adamek said.

http://www.boxingscene.com/adamek-eager-fight-david-haye-even-england--49303

Even a half motivated Haye is still to fast and explosive for Adamek to handle.

Back to top Go down

Adamek wants The False Prophet, willing to meet him in England Empty Re: Adamek wants The False Prophet, willing to meet him in England

Post  NJBeatdown86 Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Fuck England, Highlander belongs with 10,000 drunken Poles at The Rock.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Adamek wants The False Prophet, willing to meet him in England Empty Re: Adamek wants The False Prophet, willing to meet him in England

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:12 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:Fuck England, Highlander belongs with 10,000 drunken Poles at The Rock.

Settle down, there's plenty of Polocks in England.

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Lol, not enough.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:15 pm

if hes in shape ill take haye via a ko inside 8..good matchup.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:57 pm

That's a fight that should have been made years ago. Still love to see it though.

What are the odds Haye actually bites and follows through? Last I read he was still trying to bait Vitali.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:46 pm

get it done
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:48 pm

I am Highlander. I have Cheeen!
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:24 pm

I AM MOUNTAINEER!
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:19 am

Haye has pulled his usual nonsense and priced himself out the Vitali fight with delusional demands, so maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:08 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I am Highlander. I have Cheeen!

Haye will smash that fake Highland chin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down