The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floyd Mayweather

3 posters

Go down

Floyd Mayweather Empty Floyd Mayweather

Post  Frank Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:58 pm

Just for the sake of argument, anytime anyone accuses me of hating Floyd Mayweather, I will point out the following observations.

(a) Mayweather is a defensive genius. I haven't seen too many of these types in the WW division as a boxing observer. Whitiker, Benitez, these types really don't need dedicated trainers. (What the hell was George Benton doing with Pernell anyway? LOL) For idiot boxers and trainers that think all there is to MW is a shoulder roll, good luck with your hospital bills.

(b) MW is a complex chess player. However, if you are able to out think him enough to get past his defense, my experience is he'll make you regret it AKA Mosley.

(c) Floyd Mayweather is not feather fisted. He fights up to his competition for fun. Most of his super fights have been glorified sparring sessions. I'm convinced he still has a left that can knock most people into next week.

(d) Getting Floyd in the ring seems to be a major problem these days, however once he's there, his opponent has a very unfortunate situation on his hands.

(e) Floyd seems to be an arrogant, ignorant asshole. I have no control over his behavior though I will continue to comment on it when it gets to an extreme level of annoyance. Floyd Mayweather: A great fighter and in my opinion, a lousy human being.

(f) Hating Floyd Mayweather doesn't make any sense. Hate pedophiles, masters of genocide, etc. Don't hate boxers. They're not that bad. Some of them just have a problem handling the fame. If they start to get under your skin, turn off the Television or the You Tube video and try to avoid looking at them.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Floyd Mayweather Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather

Post  dmar5143 Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:15 pm

frank nice post.ill add dont hate floyd the fighter instead dislike or hate floyd the person.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:38 pm

I hate Floyd the woman beater!
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down