The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JDS vs Alistair Overeem for all the Titles!!!

4 posters

Go down

JDS vs Alistair Overeem for all the Titles!!! Empty JDS vs Alistair Overeem for all the Titles!!!

Post  freakzilla Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:46 am

UFC, Strikeforce, Pride, Dream and Lineal titles are all on the line. This is arguably the most important MMA Heavyweight fight ever and it should not disappoint.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

JDS vs Alistair Overeem for all the Titles!!! Empty Re: JDS vs Alistair Overeem for all the Titles!!!

Post  UBeeg9cats Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:03 pm

I'm excited for it. Another test to see how legit the Reem really is. Brock may be the greatest athlete in the heavyweight division but his heart wasn't in it on top of his limited skill set. I still would have Brock top 10 and possibly top 5 if he comes back which he won't.

I like both guys so I don't know who I will root for in the fight.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

JDS vs Alistair Overeem for all the Titles!!! Empty Re: JDS vs Alistair Overeem for all the Titles!!!

Post  Shaun Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:32 pm

I could see Overeem leaving the UFC after he beats JDS. Overem is much like Fedor when it comes to calling his own shots. He likes to do his own thing as a veteran, worldwide MMA fighter.

I'd love to see Overeem stick it to Dana by winning the UFC belt and then going over to fight with Dream.
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Shaun wrote:I could see Overeem leaving the UFC after he beats JDS. Overem is much like Fedor when it comes to calling his own shots. He likes to do his own thing as a veteran, worldwide MMA fighter.

I'd love to see Overeem stick it to Dana by winning the UFC belt and then going over to fight with Dream.

Champions clauses in UFC fighters contracts don't allow you to leave with a title.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:58 am

Another 50 second classic!!! Laughing
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:59 am

Lean towards Cigano here, IMO he's got the superior striking and deadlier hands.

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:54 am

JDS has the speed advantage and has to use that to his advantage. Overeem needs to use his power and legs.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down