The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miguel Torres fired from UFC after rape joke.

+4
Shaun
NJBeatdown86
freakzilla
EnragedSlayer
8 posters

Go down

Miguel Torres fired from UFC after rape joke. Empty Miguel Torres fired from UFC after rape joke.

Post  EnragedSlayer Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:30 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=ycn-10636373

Hmmm...so it's okay for Griffen and Evans but not Torres? What do you guys think?
EnragedSlayer
EnragedSlayer

Back to top Go down

Miguel Torres fired from UFC after rape joke. Empty Re: Miguel Torres fired from UFC after rape joke.

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:54 pm

It's a ridiculous overreaction from Dana and Zuffa, they're being way too sensitive because of the move to FOX.

Back to top Go down

Miguel Torres fired from UFC after rape joke. Empty Re: Miguel Torres fired from UFC after rape joke.

Post  freakzilla Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Forrest and Evans said much worse yet nothing happened to them Rolling Eyes
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:17 am

Total hypocrisy from Dana, won't punish the bigger names but dumps Torres for the same stupid shit Forrest and Rashad did. I really hope an irate fighter clocks this prick already.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:22 am

NJBeatdown86 wrote:Total hypocrisy from Dana, won't punish the bigger names but dumps Torres for the same stupid shit Forrest and Rashad did. I really hope an irate fighter clocks this prick already.

I can't wait for the day that happens. I do like Dana but he needs to be put in his place.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Dana White is a HUGE hypocrite. This is the same guy who made a video blog going off on Laretta Hunt (a female journalist). He called her every name in the book. He also was on record of using a gay slur that caused a ruckus.
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:16 am

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:It's a ridiculous overreaction from Dana and Zuffa, they're being way too sensitive because of the move to FOX.
Yet Dana can talk all the shit he wants to the fans. See this is why I dont like him. I love the UFC but cant stand Dana.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:18 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Hagler's Bald Head wrote:It's a ridiculous overreaction from Dana and Zuffa, they're being way too sensitive because of the move to FOX.
Yet Dana can talk all the shit he wants to the fans. See this is why I dont like him. I love the UFC but cant stand Dana.
I don't like Dana or the UFC. I don't like how they have stripped the class out of what was once a pure and respectful sport. Similar to someone liking college football but not the BCS.
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:20 am

Shaun wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
I don't like Dana or the UFC. I don't like how they have stripped the class out of what was once a pure and respectful sport. Similar to someone liking college football but not the BCS.
LOL yeah when I say UFC I mean MMA. I really dont know what the sport was like before the UFC to be honest. I have only started becoming a MMA fan over the last few years.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CervezaExtra Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Exactly why every hardcore UFC fan I know hopes and hopes for Dana to fall.

Question: How could Dana be taken out of the picture?
From all I've heard it sounds like Dana is the kind of person to take the UFC down with him if he falls. Definitely sounds like a self-centered asshole. That is just what I've heard and seen from Ultimate Fighter, I haven't done any research on him or anything.
CervezaExtra
CervezaExtra

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:43 pm

He's a business partner of Zuffa, I can't even imagine how much it would cost the Ferteita Bros. to get rid of him. All things considered, he's done a great job with getting the company to where it is today, but Frank and Lorenzo need to get him to STFU.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:41 am

Dana owns 10% of Zuffa.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:01 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:He's a business partner of Zuffa, I can't even imagine how much it would cost the Ferteita Bros. to get rid of him. All things considered, he's done a great job with getting the company to where it is today, but Frank and Lorenzo need to get him to STFU.

If they want that Fox $$$ to keep rolling in he might have to STFU

Cant risk those corporate dollars
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:19 am

gomez1012 wrote:
NJBeatdown86 wrote:He's a business partner of Zuffa, I can't even imagine how much it would cost the Ferteita Bros. to get rid of him. All things considered, he's done a great job with getting the company to where it is today, but Frank and Lorenzo need to get him to STFU.

If they want that Fox $$$ to keep rolling in he might have to STFU

Cant risk those corporate dollars

Yeah, but this is FOX we are talking about here. They don't give a shit about anything as long it brings in ratings. They've become notorious for having their own programs mock them. Family Guy does all the time. SIMPSONS did. And Married...With Children did back in the day.

"ASSUME FOX VIEWING POSITIONS!"

Miguel Torres fired from UFC after rape joke. 257m5m10
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down