The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Camp 360 returns tonight !

+2
GrantZilla
gomez1012
6 posters

Go down

Fight Camp 360 returns tonight ! Empty Fight Camp 360 returns tonight !

Post  Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Dan Rafael
The "Fight Camp 360" Super Six series returns tonight on @SHOsports at10 ET/PT.

Back to top Go down

Fight Camp 360 returns tonight ! Empty Re: Fight Camp 360 returns tonight !

Post  gomez1012 Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:38 am

Missed it, have to catch a replay of it
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:59 am

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:46 pm

It was boring. I hate Ward's trainer. He reminds me of those really intense soccer moms. He also seems desperate for camera time and the lime light. Froch should have smacked fire out of his ass.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:48 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:It was boring. I hate Ward's trainer. He reminds me of those really intense soccer moms. He also seems desperate for camera time and the lime light. Froch should have smacked fire out of his ass.

Usually when a fighter is ass passive as Ward, the trainer will step up and do the trash talking.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:54 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:It was boring. I hate Ward's trainer. He reminds me of those really intense soccer moms. He also seems desperate for camera time and the lime light. Froch should have smacked fire out of his ass.

Usually when a fighter is ass passive as Ward, the trainer will step up and do the trash talking.

I don't find Ward passive. He is extremely humble but incredibly confident. His trainer is a fucking douchebag. I'd rather see Goooooossssseeennn step up his promotion game and start talking shit like Arum and King do. The trainer should really stop getting in the face of the other fighters. It's fine to talk shit in an interview about how prepared your guys is and how badly your guy will beat the other guy but actually getting in their face? Fuck that. If I was the other guy (Froch) I'd probably take exception to it and warn the trainer, if he didn't heed the warning I'd react like a fighter does when someone gets close and I'd put hands on him. You can tell the expression on the fighters faces after these altercations they're like "What the fuck was that?".
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:39 pm

S.O.B Ward was a great call. Hunter didn't bother me that much and I liked his line about how he'd rather see a guy quit in the ring than get ko'ed, that makes sense from a trainer perspective. I like Froch though. Everything about the way he prepares and goes about his life I respect. It would be crazy if he outboxed Ward but not unbelievable.

I liked the episode. I didn't think it was boring but that's just me.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:04 am

Gumby wrote:S.O.B Ward was a great call. Hunter didn't bother me that much and I liked his line about how he'd rather see a guy quit in the ring than get ko'ed, that makes sense from a trainer perspective. I like Froch though. Everything about the way he prepares and goes about his life I respect. It would be crazy if he outboxed Ward but not unbelievable.

I agree, I just don't like him approaching the opposing fighters outside of a press conference etc. Let the fighters do that.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:05 am

Gumby wrote:S.O.B Ward was a great call. Hunter didn't bother me that much and I liked his line about how he'd rather see a guy quit in the ring than get ko'ed, that makes sense from a trainer perspective. I like Froch though. Everything about the way he prepares and goes about his life I respect. It would be crazy if he outboxed Ward but not unbelievable.

it would be unbelievable because the only people that he outboxed in his career were abraham and johnson. both are slow guys that froch was taller and longer than. if froch actually outboxed ward then i would say that would wasnt as good of a boxer that i thought he was.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:22 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:

I agree, I just don't like him approaching the opposing fighters outside of a press conference etc. Let the fighters do that.

I think Hunter stepped into the role of playing the mind games and pysching an opponent out, since that's not Ward's thing. He's the Son of God after all.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:08 am

GrantZilla wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

I think Hunter stepped into the role of playing the mind games and pysching an opponent out, since that's not Ward's thing. He's the Son of God after all.

Then he should be saying some biblical shit.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:03 am

Yeah there is no way Froch can outbox Ward. Forches power will be key in the fight. Ward respects punchers a lot, the reason Abraham won some rounds on him. Wards skills and speed is still much better than Froches, but Froch has good timing and is very determined. He handled Pascal well and didn't do so bad again Dirrell, even though I thought Dirrell barely pulled that one out. Froch can handle speed to a degree. Froch finds way of landing, he's a smart fighter, but he's not the KO puncher we all thought he seemed. Of he can't KO Ward, he's not going to win. Bute matches up best against Ward IMO.

However I think Ward is going to rough up Froch like he did Kessler, those two fights will look similar. Everything Froch has in the ring, Ward is just better in, besides punching power I won't even say chin.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:10 am

Diego408 wrote:However I think Ward is going to rough up Froch like he did Kessler, those two fights will look similar. Everything Froch has in the ring, Ward is just better in, besides punching power I won't even say chin.

I think he's going to shred Froch's face up like ribben. Not all the cuts he produces are from headbutts. A lot of them come from punches. He throws fast lashing punches that tear into the flesh.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:57 am

powerpuncher wrote:

it would be unbelievable because the only people that he outboxed in his career were abraham and johnson. both are slow guys that froch was taller and longer than. if froch actually outboxed ward then i would say that would wasnt as good of a boxer that i thought he was.

When Abraham used his jab in the Ward fight he gave him trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down