The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Six Fight Camp 360

3 posters

Go down

Super Six Fight Camp 360 Empty Super Six Fight Camp 360

Post  Gumby Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:09 pm

Episode 8 premieres tonight. I wanted to make a thread to talk about anything Fight Camp 360 related.

Rafael had said on ESPN that he caught Dirrell's interview and it does not make him and his family look good.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Super Six Fight Camp 360 Empty Re: Super Six Fight Camp 360

Post  Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:56 pm

Gumby wrote:Episode 8 premieres tonight. I wanted to make a thread to talk about anything Fight Camp 360 related.

Rafael had said on ESPN that he caught Dirrell's interview and it does not make him and his family look good.

Pacquiao v. Margarito 24/7 is on at 10:00 to 10:30 PM EST on HBO, and then it's followed by Fight Camp 360 on Showtime at 10:45 to 11:15 PM EST, so we can watch both shows without one interfering with the other.

I'll say this, there's not much I like about Dirrell, and if anything, this interview on Fight Camp 360 will make me like him even less.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Yeah, I got rid of HBO and showtime earlier this year. Only things I watched were boxing and a few shows (Dexter, Bill Maher, Real Sports, etc...).

Gotta get it again for November and December with all the fights coming (plus HBO likes to run their top fights again in the final week of the year).
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:33 pm

captainanddew wrote:Yeah, I got rid of HBO and showtime earlier this year. Only things I watched were boxing and a few shows (Dexter, Bill Maher, Real Sports, etc...).

Gotta get it again for November and December with all the fights coming (plus HBO likes to run their top fights again in the final week of the year).

I keep HBO and Showtime year round, it's well worth the 30 bucks or so I pay a month, even if all I ever watched on it were boxing and related programing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:12 pm

Froch and Abe is going to be fun. I'm still on Froch's side with how things have gone down in the tourney. Green looks much healthier so far in. I think Dirrell is ducking. He has a couple of ticks that liars have and didn't even seem knowledgeable about his own injury. Also, I remember him after Ward beat Kessler talking about how Ward carried the torch for the Americans again and it stuck out to me because he should've been looking at Ward as an opponent, not a teammate.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:45 pm

Gumby wrote:Froch and Abe is going to be fun. I'm still on Froch's side with how things have gone down in the tourney. Green looks much healthier so far in. I think Dirrell is ducking. He has a couple of ticks that liars have and didn't even seem knowledgeable about his own injury. Also, I remember him after Ward beat Kessler talking about how Ward carried the torch for the Americans again and it stuck out to me because he should've been looking at Ward as an opponent, not a teammate.

Dirrell seems like a con to me, I don't believe a thing he says.

As for Green, he looked like shit against Ward, after telling everyone how he was going to own him, why should we believe him when he says he'll do better against Glen Johnson?

Green is all mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:29 am

i didnt see it but i hope that froch loses. i cant stand him at all. he isnt that great of fighter. he has a good chin and hits somewhat hard. he doesnt throw much and got completely outboxed by taylor and would have lost a decision if it werent for the fact that taylor cant last 12 rounds and doesnt have a chin.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:04 am

powerpuncher wrote:i didnt see it but i hope that froch loses. i cant stand him at all. he isnt that great of fighter. he has a good chin and hits somewhat hard. he doesnt throw much and got completely outboxed by taylor and would have lost a decision if it werent for the fact that taylor cant last 12 rounds and doesnt have a chin.

Froch's main assets are his "toughness" and chin, he takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'. He's got decent power and although his boxing skills aren't that great he's a pressure fighter who's relentless in the ring. Having said that, I hope Abe knocks him out.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:11 am

he is not your normal fighter. Hands low. He has pretty good athleticism and pretty good hand speed to get by the way he fights. I like him as a fighter. How can you not? the more he fights the more his hot girl is shown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:33 am

captainanddew wrote:he is not your normal fighter. Hands low. He has pretty good athleticism and pretty good hand speed to get by the way he fights. I like him as a fighter. How can you not? the more he fights the more his hot girl is shown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hand speed? are you kidding me? he is extremely slow. but his girlfriend is hot
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down