The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Dib vs Alberto Servidei (spoilers)

5 posters

Go down

Billy Dib vs Alberto Servidei (spoilers) Empty Billy Dib vs Alberto Servidei (spoilers)

Post  freakzilla Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:23 am

Billy Dib beats the undefeated Alberto Servidei in the 1st rd then calls out Chris John.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Billy Dib vs Alberto Servidei (spoilers) Empty Re: Billy Dib vs Alberto Servidei (spoilers)

Post  UBeeg9cats Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:55 am

I like the call out. I want John to do something soon. I think he should fight Dib or Caba next.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Billy Dib vs Alberto Servidei (spoilers) Empty Re: Billy Dib vs Alberto Servidei (spoilers)

Post  freakzilla Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:20 am

Billy Dib's chances against John?
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  shakefree Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:34 pm

my guess,dib outboxes john.time catches up to even the greatest & john hasn't been challenging himself.dib though is reinventing himself.not the boring defensive showboating stink the place out fighter he was.last couple of fights dib's been more offensive,fought to win,not fought not to lose,though he'll never be the reincarnation of the marrickville mauler.

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:03 pm

John would kill Dib.

Dib is the Z level Prince Naseem.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  shakefree Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:38 pm

slick dib isn't the same style fighter as before.go watch his last couple of fights & age catches us all.

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:36 pm

shakefree wrote:slick dib isn't the same style fighter as before.go watch his last couple of fights & age catches us all.

Its easy to change your style and look good against nobodies.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  shakefree Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:53 pm

that's correct but before his shame loss he fought that way always,even against the nobodies.possibly he's realised that he can't fight that way if he wants to beat elites.i can only judge him from his last fights,we'll see what happens when the challenge arises.if he reverts to his old self then...

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:59 pm

the guy he beat today is a nobody. undefeated because he never leaves Italy. Fighting alot of bad fighters.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down