The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guillermo Jones, Former Welter Wants The Klitschkos‎

5 posters

Go down

Guillermo Jones, Former Welter Wants The Klitschkos‎  Empty Guillermo Jones, Former Welter Wants The Klitschkos‎

Post  GrantZilla Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:39 pm

Later tonight Hard Rock Live Arena in Florida, Guillermo Jones (37-3-2, 29KOs) will defend the WBA cruiserweight title against Mike Marrone (20-3, 15KOs). Jones began his career 18-years-ago as a welterweight but soon he wants to make a move to the heavyweight division, and wants to challenge champions Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko.

“During this training camp, I have been sparring with heavyweights and adjusted very well,” Jones said. “There are still many goals for me to fulfill and one is fighting as a heavyweight against one of the Klitchskos.”

http://tinyurl.com/6366b3s
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Guillermo Jones, Former Welter Wants The Klitschkos‎  Empty Re: Guillermo Jones, Former Welter Wants The Klitschkos‎

Post  captainanddew Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:24 pm

lol
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Guillermo Jones, Former Welter Wants The Klitschkos‎  Empty Re: Guillermo Jones, Former Welter Wants The Klitschkos‎

Post  captainanddew Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:24 pm

another guy who wants to hit the lotto
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:31 pm

everybody realizes how bad the HW division is so they will move up weight just to get destroyed to make some money. i dont think that in the history of boxing there have been so many people willing to move up weight just to get destroyed.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:03 pm

why not

i know for sure Guillermo or Huck would come to fight and probably end up getting KO'd
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:41 pm

powerpuncher wrote:everybody realizes how bad the HW division is so they will move up weight just to get destroyed to make some money. i dont think that in the history of boxing there have been so many people willing to move up weight just to get destroyed.

when you can move up and get a huge payday then why not!!!!!! I can't blame anyone. It is a sport but also their livelihood. Most of these guys have limited options after boxing. So make as much money as you can now and put it away. A big check against a Klitschko goes a long way.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:44 am

Sparring with hwts just ain't the same as getting hammered in the face by a 6'6" 250 lb monster.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down