The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robert Garcia talks about Danny Garcia on his 24/7 comments

3 posters

Go down

Robert Garcia talks about Danny Garcia on his 24/7 comments Empty Robert Garcia talks about Danny Garcia on his 24/7 comments

Post  Diego408 Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:55 pm

Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Robert Garcia talks about Danny Garcia on his 24/7 comments Empty Re: Robert Garcia talks about Danny Garcia on his 24/7 comments

Post  gomez1012 Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:06 pm

Mexicanos can be stubborn ass people

I still havent heard a legitimate enough reason for them to be at odds like this
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Robert Garcia talks about Danny Garcia on his 24/7 comments Empty Re: Robert Garcia talks about Danny Garcia on his 24/7 comments

Post  Diego408 Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:11 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Mexicanos can be stubborn ass people

I still havent heard a legitimate enough reason for them to be at odds like this
My dad and his sibblings are the same way, they dont have a legit reason for not liking each other either. Just a lot of shit talking I think with the whole Ortiz-Rios drama.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Yup man, dealt with the same crap in my family

Any little BS can tick them off and they'll hang to that shit
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  nano212 Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:22 am

I think it has to do with the whole Ortiz deal, I read somewhere that he was bad mouthing Robert and his father saying he was not treated well. And Robert stated that he had records off all the living expenses that were paid for by Robert and his Father. Also didn't Rios and Robert claim that Ortiz had a gunmen visit Rios at his home and threatened him and his wife??
nano212
nano212

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:07 pm

nano212 wrote:I think it has to do with the whole Ortiz deal, I read somewhere that he was bad mouthing Robert and his father saying he was not treated well. And Robert stated that he had records off all the living expenses that were paid for by Robert and his Father. Also didn't Rios and Robert claim that Ortiz had a gunmen visit Rios at his home and threatened him and his wife??

that whole story is out there, just dont make any sense

how much $ could they be pissed off over?
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:10 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
nano212 wrote:I think it has to do with the whole Ortiz deal, I read somewhere that he was bad mouthing Robert and his father saying he was not treated well. And Robert stated that he had records off all the living expenses that were paid for by Robert and his Father. Also didn't Rios and Robert claim that Ortiz had a gunmen visit Rios at his home and threatened him and his wife??

that whole story is out there, just dont make any sense

how much $ could they be pissed off over?
So from the past readings Ive got from their whole fued is that Ortiz wanted Robert to only train him (just like Vargas had his own trainer), and then add during the time Ortiz filed for bankruptcy to leave Top Rank, so during court hearings he disrespected the Robert Garcia and his father (idk exactly what he said). The Garcia's were pissed because they brought Victor to Oxnard, paid for all his shit, took care of him and his little brother and also trained him. So after he left Top Rank, he also left Robert Garcia and asked his brother Danny to train him. The Family fueding started there between the Garcia's because they felt Danny betrayed the family by training Ortiz. Rios started beefing with Ortiz because he was trying to back up Robert Garcia in this whole mess. I guess their beef escalated to the point where Ortiz's little brother pulled a gun out on Rios during a dispute. Ortiz also made a lot of threats to Rios and Robert.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down