The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any one ever been to the Florida-Georgia Game?

3 posters

Go down

Any one ever been to the Florida-Georgia Game? Empty Any one ever been to the Florida-Georgia Game?

Post  BoxingGenius Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:45 pm

I usually travel to one or two big college football games a year, and I'm thinking about attending the "world's largest outdoor cocktail party" this year on Oct 29 in Jacksonville. Sounds like a blast, and being a huge college football fan, this is one I want to attend. Also thinking about the red river shootout this year too. Anyone ever been? Is it as good as it is hyped up to be?

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Any one ever been to the Florida-Georgia Game? Empty Re: Any one ever been to the Florida-Georgia Game?

Post  gomez1012 Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:47 pm

Sounds like a great time, never been

Ive only gone to Stanford/Cal games
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Any one ever been to the Florida-Georgia Game? Empty Re: Any one ever been to the Florida-Georgia Game?

Post  BoxingGenius Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:58 pm

Yea oregon- stanford was another one i was looking at. Being a former Duck i might have to shoot out to see them steamroll andrew luck

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:08 pm

I havent been to a Stanford game in few years, with Luck maybe a waaaay better crowd

Games used to be DEAD there
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:14 pm

gomez1012 wrote:I havent been to a Stanford game in few years, with Luck maybe a waaaay better crowd

Games used to be DEAD there

Yea all it takes is 1 heisman candidate to pack a stadium it seems. I remember going to a BC game when Matt Ryan was there, and even that place was wild.

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Wildest game I was ever at (pro or college) was Rutgers-Louisville '06. RU never recaptured the magic of that season, but that one night was something special.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down