The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jose Sulaiman wants Chavez Jr vs Martinez in March

+3
GrantZilla
captainanddew
gomez1012
7 posters

Go down

Jose Sulaiman wants Chavez Jr vs Martinez in March Empty Jose Sulaiman wants Chavez Jr vs Martinez in March

Post  gomez1012 Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:57 pm

http://twitter.com/#!/JoseSulaiman/status/100749091612524544

Chavez peleara con Hearns Jr y despues con Sergio Martinez a principios del proximo año. Posiblemente marzo

Jose Sulaiman wants Chavez Jr vs Martinez in March Don-jose-sulaiman

Hearns Jr then Maravilla according to the WBC honcho
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Jose Sulaiman wants Chavez Jr vs Martinez in March Empty Re: Jose Sulaiman wants Chavez Jr vs Martinez in March

Post  captainanddew Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:00 pm

He can want it. I know Arum won't want it. he can continue to ride the cash cow even if he dumps the belt.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Jose Sulaiman wants Chavez Jr vs Martinez in March Empty Re: Jose Sulaiman wants Chavez Jr vs Martinez in March

Post  GrantZilla Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:12 pm

1) Fuck Joke Sillyman. I don't beleive anything that fat fuck says

2) Martinez is a fool for continuing to kiss ass and support the World Boxing Clowns

3) Yeah, Bum Jr will dump the belt before he ever get's into the ring with Martinez
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Anyone think we are a little too hard on Jr?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:37 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:Anyone think we are a little too hard on Jr?

Nope
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:57 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:Anyone think we are a little too hard on Jr?

Nope
LOL come on the kid had no amateur experience, he is only 25 years old and has had 43 fights now which means he is the most active fighter around. Its hard to knock a guy who is only 25 years old for not fighting the best of the best. He should still be in his learning phase for a couple of more years at least. Hell by comparison Mike Jones is 28 years old and only has 25 fights. I think we are being a little hard on the guy.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:03 pm

And?

He's fighting on HBO and claiming to be MW champ

Face the top 10 middleweights or STFU

Id take Yory Boy Campas over him right now
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:09 pm

gomez1012 wrote:And?

He's fighting on HBO and claiming to be MW champ

Face the top 10 middleweights or STFU

Id take Yory Boy Campas over him right now
A lot of guys are claiming to be champs right now. I just think we hate on him more because of his dad.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:17 pm

I also think we should let Jr develop a little more. He is leaving 160 soon anyways so why cash out right now? Let him take these 2 defenses and move up. He will have a very hard time finding a belt or an easy mark at 168. I'm feeling a JCC Jr vs Pavlik fight. Jr will be more hungry and have Ariza and Roach with him. Pavlik will be trying to get his career back but won't do much with Loew in his corner.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Fuck that! As said, his ass is on HBO getting paid big money, and he has Martinez's trinket.

If he's still developing, he should not be on PPVs, let alone HBO. His ass should be on FNF. But because of his daddy, that's not the case.

Actualy, that's an insult to FNF, because FNF match fighters up tougher then what Bum Jr get's.

This fraud has had everything handed to him. He won't get respect until he fucking earns it. But that's not going to happen. He won't fight Martinez. He'll continue to fight bums on HBO and call himself a Champion
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Mightytitan Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:28 am

Jose is so currupt i don't believe a word this man says here is why

He sanction Hatton v Canelo, He rank Morales top 10, He gave Chavez, jr a title in a golden platter, He giving Morales who is coming off a lost a title shot..........OHHH wait he also strip Martinez............In no way do i see this happening
Mightytitan
Mightytitan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:27 am

Jose trying to cover up the fact he stripped Martinez, the fight will never happen. Not while Freddie still has his wits about him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:46 am

GrantZilla wrote:Fuck that! As said, his ass is on HBO getting paid big money, and he has Martinez's trinket.

If he's still developing, he should not be on PPVs, let alone HBO. His ass should be on FNF. But because of his daddy, that's not the case.

Actualy, that's an insult to FNF, because FNF match fighters up tougher then what Bum Jr get's.

This fraud has had everything handed to him. He won't get respect until he fucking earns it. But that's not going to happen. He won't fight Martinez. He'll continue to fight bums on HBO and call himself a Champion
Its amazing we are hammering a guy for not fighting Martinez before he is ready? He is only 25 guys. Hell Martinez wasnt fighting champions at age 25. Martinez didnt step up until he was past 30.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Martinez didnt get the opportunity until he was that age, Chavez has every chance to fight the best and yet he's facing Hearns and then Manfredo
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:22 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Martinez didnt get the opportunity until he was that age, Chavez has every chance to fight the best and yet he's facing Hearns and then Manfredo
Im just saying you guys are asking a 25 year old to go get murdered. Give the kid a couple of more years to develop. Its not his fault that he is already a draw.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:27 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Im just saying you guys are asking a 25 year old to go get murdered. Give the kid a couple of more years to develop. Its not his fault that he is already a draw.

He's a pro isnt he? He's a Middleweight isnt he?

Chumpez is claiming a strap that was taken away from the true MW champ, either defend it like the boss says or give it up and continue with the "special attraction" fights vs club fighters
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:34 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

He's a pro isnt he? He's a Middleweight isnt he?

Chumpez is claiming a strap that was taken away from the true MW champ, either defend it like the boss says or give it up and continue with the "special attraction" fights vs club fighters
Just because he is a pro doesnt mean he is ready. Would you ask an 18 year old just after his first fight? No you would want him to develop. Now I know that is an exaggeration and Chavez would probably hold his own against Sergio for about 8 or 9 rounds before the fight would be stopped but I just think the kid needs some more time. He and Sergio have a lot in common. They both got into boxing late and both needed a lot of time to develop as a pro.

If I am Chavez I give up the strap and then continue to develop and when I am ready then step up to the best fighter in the weight class. Now if he is still fighting stiffs by age 27 everyone should be bashing him including me. He should step up just not straight to Sergio like everyone keeps asking him to.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:47 pm

40 something fights, holds a strap, claims to be a champ, he's ready
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:44 am

Just as I expect. WBC is going out their way to keep Bum Jr away from Martinez.

I just read WBC stated that Bum Jr does not have to defend his title in his upcoming fight. Meaning, he will be allowed another optional defense after his upcoming fight.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:49 am

Bottom line....if you're gonna strap that belt around your waist, you gotta act like a true champion & defend it against the best. Even if the next guy will..."hoit ya poimanent"!!!!
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:17 pm

Bob's isn't going to put Jr in with Martinez until he's cashed in on the Canelo fight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down