The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what the f did i just watch movie thread

3 posters

Go down

what the f did i just watch movie thread Empty what the f did i just watch movie thread

Post  Rum Capital Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:05 pm

sooooooooo i saw cowboys vs aliens and the movie as i had antici[ated was terrible and did not make sense at all.

but what tops it off is that later that night i saw a foreign film called the last circus. i have to admit that i have no clue what i saw. the director did a good job but the story was like a rob zombie movie on acid. i felt the same way i felt after watching a clockwork orange but that movie was awesome.
anyways have you guys ever felt that way after watching a movie?
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

what the f did i just watch movie thread Empty Re: what the f did i just watch movie thread

Post  Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:04 am

I felt the same way after watching House Of 1000 Corpses.

Back to top Go down

what the f did i just watch movie thread Empty Re: what the f did i just watch movie thread

Post  freakzilla Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:20 am

I felt the same after The Village. What a waste of time and money that movie was.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:52 pm

freakzilla wrote:I felt the same after The Village. What a waste of time and money that movie was.
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHahahahahahahahaha
when i went to the theater everybody literally yelled WHAT THE FUCK when the twist at the end happened.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:54 pm

The Fog

I hate that film
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down