The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pac-Man's net worth is 26 million

+2
hardcorebee24
GrantZilla
6 posters

Go down

Pac-Man's net worth is  26 million Empty Pac-Man's net worth is 26 million

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:22 pm

According to an official document issued by the House of Representatives in the Philippines, current WBO welterweight champ, Manny Pacquiao has a net worth of approximately 1.134 billion PHP (Philippine Pesos), which comes out to just over 26 million in American Dollars. (The document takes into account all assets up to Jan. 1, 2011.)

Net worth is calculated by taking a person’s total assets, then subtracting their liabilities. The figure quoted above takes into consideration all Pacquiao assets, including real estate and pay from TV and radio performances, public appearances, album sales, licensing, local and international endorsements as well as the money earned from his fights.

Generating approximately $384 million in revenue from his PPV events prior to last May’s Shane Mosley bout, alone, the shockingly low net worth tells the tale of a fighter either quickly going through his money or in desperate need of an independent accounting firm to deal with some pressing business issues.

Tales of fighters and money woes are, sadly, as much a part of boxing’s history as devastating knockouts and shocking upsets, but these things are never nice to hear.

Pacquiao is still a very wealthy man and will likely remain one for the rest of his life, but it’s worth noting that some people, somewhere are enjoying the money that, rightfully, belongs to him.

http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/Manny-Pacquiao-net-worth-just-26M-072111
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Pac-Man's net worth is  26 million Empty Re: Pac-Man's net worth is 26 million

Post  hardcorebee24 Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Buaboy's lunch cost 6 million annually.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:52 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:Buaboy's lunch cost 6 million annually.

He feeds his Jack Russell Beluga caviar
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:53 pm

Pac is literally the law. Even if he blows through all his $ or is doing some shaky reporting he'll be fine in the Philippines.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:01 pm

I guess the Wapakman movie didn't make him a lot of money.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:17 pm

I'm guessing $26 mil stretches out pretty far in the Philippines too. Pac is crazy, stupid rich.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  nano212 Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:21 pm

I guess it doesn't surprise me that his net worth is so "low" he has an entourage of 89 people when he comes down to train in the U.S. I know he shacks them up in a one bedroom studio but still to house and feed all those people! Plus the cost of training camp and he spent a lot of his own money to get elected for congress! Still 26 million dollars living in a dirt poor country should get him by!
nano212
nano212

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:45 pm

He's probably thrown away 4-5 million a year for the last 4 years to his entourage.

You would have to figure his net worth is about 10-15% more than the listing because he made more money with another fight.

I honestly would guess this is more than him being generous with those that work for him and the other guys that hang around. He very well may have someone siphoning off his money. How hard would it be for someone close to Pac to siphon off, $500,000 here, 300,000 there. It isn't as if Pac is the smartest guy and could figure it out even if he reviewed all his financial records.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:13 am

Im pretty sure Arums taking a lot more away from Paquiao than everyone thinks. Then again I remember Arum saying he was helping Pacquaio conserve his money because he knows how much people eat of his palte and doesnt want him to end up with nothing. He was suppose to get over 20 million for fighting Margarito and Mosley. So he should have more than 40 Million made career wise. He does spend like crazy from what ive heard, also he has his on hospital.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:54 am

Diego408 wrote:Im pretty sure Arums taking a lot more away from Paquiao than everyone thinks. Then again I remember Arum saying he was helping Pacquaio conserve his money because he knows how much people eat of his palte and doesnt want him to end up with nothing. He was suppose to get over 20 million for fighting Margarito and Mosley. So he should have more than 40 Million made career wise. He does spend like crazy from what ive heard, also he has his on hospital.
He should move in with your parents and save money.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:00 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:Im pretty sure Arums taking a lot more away from Paquiao than everyone thinks. Then again I remember Arum saying he was helping Pacquaio conserve his money because he knows how much people eat of his palte and doesnt want him to end up with nothing. He was suppose to get over 20 million for fighting Margarito and Mosley. So he should have more than 40 Million made career wise. He does spend like crazy from what ive heard, also he has his on hospital.
lol he should, we have some space for him and his 20 team memebers. You should bring your wife as well, your not invited though.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:04 am

Diego408 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
lol he should, we have some space for him and his 20 team memebers. You should bring your wife as well, your not invited though.

You couldn't handle my wife.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:08 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

just because you cant doesnt mean I cant.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:28 am

Diego408 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

just because you cant doesnt mean I cant.

No,no Im serious. You really couldnt handle my wife. She'd cut you. No joke.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down