The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vera-Lee rematch on the undercard of Martinez-Barker

5 posters

Go down

Vera-Lee rematch on the undercard of Martinez-Barker Empty Vera-Lee rematch on the undercard of Martinez-Barker

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:29 pm

According to Fat Dan
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Vera-Lee rematch on the undercard of Martinez-Barker Empty Re: Vera-Lee rematch on the undercard of Martinez-Barker

Post  UBeeg9cats Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:00 pm

I really like this. First, Vera is an exciting fighter so we should get a good fight. Second, Lee gets to try an avenge his only loss. Third, I feel this is really how they should create opponents for Sergio at middleweight. There should be 2 somewhat worthy fighters on the undercard with a shot at the champ on the line. I'd love to see Geale vs a relevant fighter next Sergio undercard because I like Geale.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Vera-Lee rematch on the undercard of Martinez-Barker Empty Re: Vera-Lee rematch on the undercard of Martinez-Barker

Post  captainanddew Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:03 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:I really like this. First, Vera is an exciting fighter so we should get a good fight. Second, Lee gets to try an avenge his only loss. Third, I feel this is really how they should create opponents for Sergio at middleweight. There should be 2 somewhat worthy fighters on the undercard with a shot at the champ on the line. I'd love to see Geale vs a relevant fighter next Sergio undercard because I like Geale.

I just like the idea of 2 fringe guys (who produce action) fighting each other.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:00 am

UBeeg9cats wrote:I really like this. First, Vera is an exciting fighter so we should get a good fight. Second, Lee gets to try an avenge his only loss. Third, I feel this is really how they should create opponents for Sergio at middleweight. There should be 2 somewhat worthy fighters on the undercard with a shot at the champ on the line. I'd love to see Geale vs a relevant fighter next Sergio undercard because I like Geale.

Totaly agree
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:48 am

Cmon Lee.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:59 am

Makes the Martinez vs Barker main event better Laughing
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:32 pm

Not bad, makes up for Barker being in the main event.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down