The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donaire's wife does the interviews I guess

5 posters

Go down

Donaire's wife does the interviews I guess Empty Donaire's wife does the interviews I guess

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Boxingscene: I know you can't talk about the details of the deal, but how did you come to an agreement eventually?

Rachel Donaire: We had already started talking to Top Rank again about what we felt were problems. They came with the solution to the problems, but ofcourse, it took time to come to an agreement on the issues. It took about a month to settle out differences.

Boxingscene: Speaking of working it out, how did you do that with Bob Arum? He said a few things about you that I'm sure offended you.

Rachel Donaire: Well, he apologized. I'll forgive someone if they really mean that they're sorry. I'm not the type of person to hold a grudge unless he did it purposely to hurt me, and here it was just business. I didn't look at it any other way other than business. He's been in it for so long so he must've taken it personally instead of something they had overlooked we were unhappy with in the deal.

Boxingscene: So I take it his apology made things easier.

Rachel Donaire: Yeah, it did but I mean it still took a bit because we just weren't on the same page yet as far as our differences.

Boxingscene: The talk is that Nonito will return in October. After he beat Montiel in February, Top Rank had proposed a May date with Moreno in the Bay Area. Ideally, when do you think Nonito will fight again?

.....Rachel Donaire: Nonito wants to fight the winner of that tournament (bantamweight) whoever that is it's fine with him......

http://www.boxingscene.com/rachel-donaire-on-reconciliation-with-arum-talks-nonito--41667
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Donaire's wife does the interviews I guess Empty Re: Donaire's wife does the interviews I guess

Post  BoxingGenius Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:03 pm

I wonder if she helps him tuck his sack back as well or if he does that on his own. Funny how some of the toughest guys in the world can be so pu$$y whipped. lol

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Donaire's wife does the interviews I guess Empty Re: Donaire's wife does the interviews I guess

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:08 pm

BoxingGenius wrote:I wonder if she helps him tuck his sack back as well or if he does that on his own. Funny how some of the toughest guys in the world can be so pu$$y whipped. lol

Truth. This bitch is straight up Jin 2.0

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Calm down Calm down. She's his manager isnt she? Managers always give interviews.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:11 pm

SlickMoney wrote:Calm down Calm down. She's his manager isnt she? Managers always give interviews.

That's the problem. Jin was Mosley's manager too. How'd that work out.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:14 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:Calm down Calm down. She's his manager isnt she? Managers always give interviews.

She got a few belts for it. Makes her the lineal management Champ at the moment. FTW!

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:19 pm

Pretty good. You probably forgot how hard she fought to get that Margarito fight. Mosley got 2 nice paychecks for that performance.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:22 pm

SlickMoney wrote:

Pretty good. You probably forgot how hard she fought to get that Margarito fight. Mosley got 2 nice paychecks for that performance.

Paydays he lost in divorce court
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:29 pm

MOB man! Keep your family and business completely separated, money and blood don't mix like 2 dicks, and no bitch, find yourself in serious shit!

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:29 pm

yea i can imagine Jin was foaming at the mouth when she found out he was fighting Pac
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:33 pm

gomez1012 wrote:yea i can imagine Jin was foaming at the mouth when she found out he was fighting Pac

Donaire's wife does the interviews I guess A20wom10
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:34 pm

As long as Nonito is a decent husband I don't think there's an issue. Decent meaning no physical abuse and no cheating.

Nothing's wrong with Rachel being his manager and nothing's wrong with what she said in the interview. All Nonito needs to worry about is handling business in the ring and in the bedroom. That's how it should be.

You guys are missing the more important thing that she said which is Nonito is interested in fighting the tourney winner which is big news because I thought he was moving up immediately or taking on Moreno.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:36 pm

+1 Gumby.

You might've taken my P4P Posting Crown.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Gumby wrote:You guys are missing the more important thing that she said which is Nonito is interested in fighting the tourney winner which is big news because I thought he was moving up immediately or taking on Moreno.

The tournament winner better take over Moreno's spot in the rankings, and Donaire vs the winner better be for the linear championship. I saw Moreno's last joke fight. The guy is medicre against total bums.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down