The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question on Top Ranks involvement in The Marquez card?

2 posters

Go down

question on Top Ranks involvement in The Marquez card? Empty question on Top Ranks involvement in The Marquez card?

Post  Diego408 Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:24 pm

so it will have a stream on Toprank.com why? isnt JMM still promoted by GBP promomtion. I forget is Rafa promoted by TR?
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

question on Top Ranks involvement in The Marquez card? Empty Re: question on Top Ranks involvement in The Marquez card?

Post  SlickMoney Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:29 pm

I thought Rafa was with Shaw.

JMM is with TR now obviously since he's fighting Pacquiao. Bobfather will have it no other way.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

question on Top Ranks involvement in The Marquez card? Empty Re: question on Top Ranks involvement in The Marquez card?

Post  Diego408 Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Well I dont think hes officially with Uncle Bob or he cant sign yet.

And yeah youre right. Rafa is with Shaw, Lopez is with TR and Vazquez was with GBP (this is the only way I remember it lol).
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:53 pm

The Marquez Bros have their own promotion company in Mexico and they are the lead promoters for this fight in association with Top Rank.

JMM is no longer with Golden Boy. He is now with Arum.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down