The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highlander Chin is all that's left

+9
flapanther2001
Norm1023
BoxingGenius
Gumby
gomez1012
NJBeatdown86
captainanddew
SlickMoney
GrantZilla
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Highlander Chin is all that's left - Page 2 Empty Re: Highlander Chin is all that's left

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:42 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
BoxingGenius wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:
BoxingGenius wrote:David Rodriguez will be the one to stop both Klitschkos. Close in size, with much much more power. Also isnt afraid to walk through a few jabs to land a bomb. Mark my words David Rodriguez beats both of them if either has the balls to fight him that is.

He's had 35 fights against bums and nobodies and you think he can take out both Klits? Come on man

yes, the bums and nobodies hes facing are no worse than the ones the Klits are. At least hes similar in size and has way more power. He's doing what hes supposed to do to the bums KTFO them early. He's still building a name for himself, but from what ive seen, he is a very good strong heavyweight.
I would say Wlad has more power than he does. The guy hasnt faced anyone. Not one ranked fighter. Lets hope he is as good as you say but lets wait to see if he is going to be great. Hopefully the guy gets in the ring with someone at some point. I mean the guy is already 33 years old and still hasnt fought anyone.

Exactly, he is thirty fucking three and been a pro for 13 years and has had 35 professional bouts without facing a ranked opponent. Boxrec has him at 36 in the US and 83r in the world. He's not even in the top 20. This guy has absolutely been facing lesser competition than the Klitschos otherwise his ranking and notoriety would be entirely different. He's not even close to being in the discussion with anyone in the Top Five. Maybe David Haye can fight him for a Tune Up or Arreola can fight him on short notice.
He reminds me of George Tahdooahnippah. I love watching the guy fight but I know he will never be champ. I know he is has never fought anyone and probably never will. But hey the guy is fun to watch.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Highlander Chin is all that's left - Page 2 Empty Re: Highlander Chin is all that's left

Post  GrantZilla Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:55 pm

WAR HIGHLANDER CHIN! THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:59 pm

I'll be rooting for Vitali.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:01 pm

Ali wrote:I'll be rooting for Vitali.

Traiter. You will now Kiss The Gunner's Daughter. Send Ali below for the makings!

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:01 pm

Ali wrote:I'll be rooting for Vitali.

How can you possibly root against HIGHLANDER GREAT CHIN FIGHT VERY SMART?

I won't be able to watch live (trapped at work). Should be a good evening though with that and Gamboa-Ponce de Leon.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:05 pm

Only kidding Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Smelodies wrote:Highlander Chin is all that's left - Page 2 Signat10

wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff dude you are awesome llollolololol
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2