The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets do this ! avatar/signature bets for David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko

+3
GrantZilla
SlickMoney
gomez1012
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lets do this ! avatar/signature bets for David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko Empty Lets do this ! avatar/signature bets for David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko

Post  Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:15 pm

I am taking Haye obviously, who wants to go head to head with me ?

Winner gets to choose the losers avtar or signature for a period of time, and the loser HAS to wear it like a badge of honor. It can be anything you want (apart from offensive stuff)

July 2
At Hamburg, Germany (HBO):
Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye, 12 rounds, for Ring/IBF/WBO/WBA heavyweight unification

Ali vs Gomez avatar bet.
Ali vs Captain signature bet.
Rum vs Slick avatar and signature bets.

Last edited by Ali on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Lets do this ! avatar/signature bets for David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko Empty Re: Lets do this ! avatar/signature bets for David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko

Post  gomez1012 Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Wlad
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Lets do this ! avatar/signature bets for David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko Empty Re: Lets do this ! avatar/signature bets for David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko

Post  Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:18 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Avatar bet

Wlad

Done.

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Is "Eff Ring" offensive?
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:22 pm

SlickMoney wrote:Is "Eff Ring" offensive?

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:44 pm

I got Wlad The Jab by KO

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:31 pm

Since Ali won't man up and put some money down I'll do the signature/avatar bet. WLAD by nasty KO!!!!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:52 pm

It seems like everyone's already making the bet...let me recommend an avatar...

Lets do this ! avatar/signature bets for David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko Gay-Scottish-------dominic-monaghan-667614_347_388

No offense to anyone whose gay.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:56 pm

lol Gumby
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:38 pm

im taking haye anybody want to bet let me know
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:51 pm

captainanddew wrote:Since Ali won't man up and put some money down I'll do the signature/avatar bet. WLAD by nasty KO!!!!

Captain, I don't bet money on any sports in general.

But I'll take you up on a signature bet.

Does anyone want to take Rum up in his offer ??

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:57 pm

Rum Capital wrote:im taking haye anybody want to bet let me know

You're on Puerco!

And if Haye decides to get Puerco Rican and take a knee, you have to keep the avatar for a year!

I can do cash too. Dont know if you have to save up for back to school shopping or not.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:59 pm

Rum vs Slick then.

Is it an avatar or signature bet ?

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:10 pm

Ali wrote:Rum vs Slick then.

Is it an avatar or signature bet ?

Both plus cash. If he ups for it.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:46 pm

You can't seriously think that Haye is going to win. Oh, forgive me, I forgot about Booth's secret strategy. They all have a special game plan for victory until the bell rings and Wlad starts punching.

Back to top Go down

Lets do this ! avatar/signature bets for David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko Empty Losers of BETS pay up this weekend

Post  Rum Capital Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:22 pm

fucking klits
anyways leave me the avatar and the signature and i'll put it on tonight when i get home.
can't wait to see what lame shit you come up with ..something with a knee or something unoriginal

Last edited by captainanddew on Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to not spoil things for everyone)
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:30 pm

DUMBASS!

i'll be on it

This might be considered a spoiler.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:37 pm

SlickMoney wrote:DUMBASS!

i'll be on it

This might be considered a spoiler.

1-don't anyone get mad at me, I changed the title so that no one seeing the title of the thread knows the fight result, which they would as people know who slick was betting on.

2-anyone that bet on Haye was a sucker!!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:53 pm

Say Hello to your Sig, Cum Capital.

Lets do this ! avatar/signature bets for David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko Gay-puerto-rican

SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:53 pm

lol!
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:05 pm

SlickMoney wrote:Say Hello to your Sig, Cum Capital.

Lets do this ! avatar/signature bets for David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko Gay-puerto-rican

alright done and now you can't change it
if you were smart you would know that this could also be the cuban flag
LIKE I SAID LLLLLLLAAAAAAA No MMMMMEEEEE
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:15 pm

Im not Cuban so i dont care. The fact that you're rocking gay colors is enough for me.

DUMBASS!

Still searching for an avatar. I aint forget.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:12 pm

SlickMoney wrote:Im not Cuban so i dont care. The fact that you're rocking gay colors is enough for me.

DUMBASS!
Still searching for an avatar. I aint forget.
you sure got me
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:13 pm

damn that flag is blinding me!!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:14 pm

captainanddew wrote:damn that flag is blinding me!!
as long as it doesnt turn you on then is all cool
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next