The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jean Pascal vs Zsolt Erdei

5 posters

Go down

Jean Pascal vs Zsolt Erdei Empty Jean Pascal vs Zsolt Erdei

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:17 am

Joachim Alcine's advisor Greg Leon advised BoxingScene.com that his client has signed a promotional agreement with Lou Dibella. Alcine is a former junior middleweight champion. Leon is also trying to match his fighter, unbeaten Zsolt Erdei, against former light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal.

Leon told BoxingScene, "In a perfect world Alcine would make his DBE debut against Antonin Decarie on the Jean Pascal-Zsolt Erdei undercard. Talks are underway, we will see what happens."

Alcine joins Allan Green, Zsolt Erdei, Delen Parsley Jr, J'Leon Love, and Luis Rosa as fighters that Leon advises and DiBella promotes.

http://www.boxingscene.com/pascal-vs-erdei-talks-alcine-joins-dibella-stable--40250

Back to top Go down

Jean Pascal vs Zsolt Erdei Empty Re: Jean Pascal vs Zsolt Erdei

Post  powerpuncher Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:45 am

i wouldnt mind this fight
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Pascal Cloud, make it happen. fuck this fight. I will take it if that's all we have. I have a feeling that we see Jean Pascal go away very shortly. His fifteen minutes are probably up.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:38 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:Pascal Cloud, make it happen. fuck this fight. I will take it if that's all we have. I have a feeling that we see Jean Pascal go away very shortly. His fifteen minutes are probably up.

+1

Zsolt probably boxes circles around him
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:39 pm

Dawson vs Cloud if this fight happens
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Old Erdei would probably beat the hell out of Pascal.

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:26 pm

I think Erdei is Cloud's mandatory. It would make sense for him to go that route but this is also good. I think Erdei still has a claim, albeit very weakly, as being the lineal champ so he or the person that beats him should fight the Ring champ and soon.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:48 am

i dont mind it because erdei has been a trinket holder for a long time and deserves to get his shot at the top. i would rather see pascal-cloud but i wouldnt mind this fight either.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:21 am

Corey Erdman reports that Jean Pascal's next fight will likely be announced in the "next two or three days," according to promoter Yvon Michel, and a Showtime double-header featuring Pascal against Zsolt Erdei in the main event is the likely impending announcement.

Pascal (26-2-1, 16 KO) hasn't fought since May 2011, when he lost to Bernard Hopkins in Montreal. He's been at a lot o fights since then, just not in the ring, and rumored dates and opponents fell through repeatedly. Earlier this evening, Ismayl Sillakh's team said that recent negotiations were broken off, and now we know why.

Erdei (33-0, 18 KO) signed with DiBella Entertainment a couple of years ago to move to America and try to distinguish his career. Thus far, he hasn't really done so, but some of his recent fights have been a lot more exciting than his previous reputation led many to believe they would be, and he's still a pretty quality fighter.

http://www.badlefthook.com/
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:07 am

GrantZilla wrote:Corey Erdman reports that Jean Pascal's next fight will likely be announced in the "next two or three days," according to promoter Yvon Michel, and a Showtime double-header featuring Pascal against Zsolt Erdei in the main event is the likely impending announcement.

Pascal (26-2-1, 16 KO) hasn't fought since May 2011, when he lost to Bernard Hopkins in Montreal. He's been at a lot o fights since then, just not in the ring, and rumored dates and opponents fell through repeatedly. Earlier this evening, Ismayl Sillakh's team said that recent negotiations were broken off, and now we know why.

Erdei (33-0, 18 KO) signed with DiBella Entertainment a couple of years ago to move to America and try to distinguish his career. Thus far, he hasn't really done so, but some of his recent fights have been a lot more exciting than his previous reputation led many to believe they would be, and he's still a pretty quality fighter.

http://www.badlefthook.com/

Pascal (26-2-1, 16 KO) hasn't fought since May 2011

What the fuck!!!! That division needs a single elimination tournament. These guys need to start fighting.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:38 am

Nice about time my boy got back in the ring.

Back to top Go down

Jean Pascal vs Zsolt Erdei Empty Showtime double header April 14th ? ( Pascal, Taylor)

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:26 pm

BoxingScene.com has been advised by multiple sources that discussions are ongoing to finalize a Showtime televised doubleheader for a tentative date of April 14. The main event would feature a light heavyweight contest between former champions Jean Pascal (26-2-1, 16 KOs) and Zsolt Erdei (33-0, 18 KOs), and then a middleweight co-feature between the comebacking Jermain Taylor (29-4-1, 18 KOs) and Canadian veteran Joachim Alcine (33-2-1, 19 KOs), who recently upset David Lemieux. The card would be a co-promotion by Yvon Michel and Lou DiBella.

There are still a lot of question marks pertaining to this card. I've been told the possibility of a split-site show is being explored - with Pascal-Erdei happening in Canada and Taylor-Alcine taking place in the United States, possibly in Arkansas. There is also the issue of money. Taylor-Alcine, at this point, is a lot closer to being done than Pascal-Erdei.

Some of the financial details are dependent on Showtime's budget for this fight, and the overall budget is dependent on whether or not Showtime stamps this doubleheader as a "Showtime Championship Boxing" event or a "Special Edition of ShoBox."

http://www.boxingscene.com/pascal-vs-erdei-taylor-vs-alcine-on-april-14-on-showtime--49721

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:34 am

Pascal is afraid to lose again

Should be a nice double header with Taylor vs Alcine
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:42 am

good fights

Same day as Gamboa vs Rios