The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone put a muzzle on Gus Johnson

+3
SlickMoney
captainanddew
GrantZilla
7 posters

Go down

Can someone put a muzzle on Gus Johnson Empty Can someone put a muzzle on Gus Johnson

Post  GrantZilla Sat May 07, 2011 10:41 pm

In all my years of watching boxing, he has to be one of the worse
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Can someone put a muzzle on Gus Johnson Empty Re: Can someone put a muzzle on Gus Johnson

Post  captainanddew Sat May 07, 2011 10:44 pm

GrantZilla wrote:In all my years of watching boxing, he has to be one of the worse

what are you talking about: he is awesome. He yells. he screams. He gives mad love to the Texas State Championship. What more can you ask for.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Can someone put a muzzle on Gus Johnson Empty Re: Can someone put a muzzle on Gus Johnson

Post  captainanddew Sat May 07, 2011 10:47 pm

captainanddew wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:In all my years of watching boxing, he has to be one of the worse

what are you talking about: he is awesome. He yells. he screams. He gives mad love to the Texas State Championship. What more can you ask for.

my TV is getting old and shitty. Eventually I am just going to wait until a weekend that my wife and my son go out of town to the in-laws and I am going to throw something at the TV while Gus Johnson is annoying me, and destroy the fucking TV. It will feel so good.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:03 pm

Gus Johnson is a legend.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat May 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Ali wrote:Gus Johnson is a legend.

he is the announcing version of a carnival barker. He needs to be stopped.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:30 pm

captainanddew wrote:

Gus Johnson for Canastota.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat May 07, 2011 11:47 pm

Ali wrote:
captainanddew wrote:

Gus Johnson for Canastota.

he shouldn't get in even if he buys a ticket.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sun May 08, 2011 1:26 am

Gus wasnt bad tonight fellas. I'm the 1st to kill him but tonight he didnt bother me.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun May 08, 2011 1:28 am

SlickMoney wrote:Gus wasnt bad tonight fellas. I'm the 1st to kill him but tonight he didnt bother me.

tonight he wasn't horrible like he normally is. If he would stop mentioning Lopez's Texas state championship repeatedly then my opinion of Gus would have been higher for the night.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun May 08, 2011 3:20 am

I'm not going to blame Gus for that. He doesn't know any better. It's Showtime and HBO bullshit policy to credit every trinket.

Just Gus annoys me period.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sun May 08, 2011 1:45 pm

Every announcer mentions those half ass titles. FNF's does also. Learn to live with it and just ignore.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sun May 08, 2011 1:54 pm

Another case of whitey trying to keep the black man down.....
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun May 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Daily News says he might be going to Fox. He wont be missed.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Sun May 08, 2011 6:30 pm

Gus Johnson does excitement. He's perfect for college basketball. He would be great for a brawl. He doesn't know boxing well enough to get all of the technical stuff right and he gets a little bit too hyped up whenever the action picks up. He shouldn't have done the Pac fight, but he's definitely been improving. Do we need a thread every time he announces a big fight?
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sun May 08, 2011 9:33 pm

So glad I was at Hooters and therefore couldn't hear him.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down