The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAS ANGIE DUNDEE GONE SENILE OR BATTY

Go down

HAS ANGIE DUNDEE GONE SENILE OR BATTY Empty HAS ANGIE DUNDEE GONE SENILE OR BATTY

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:24 am

ang truly is a quick witted guy who loves to talk boxing.years ago in west palm beach at a italian festivelle which ang was grand marshall of we did just that over 2 days.his love of the game admiration for so many fighters and his excitement when talking boxing made ang feel like a teenager again.a great guy but ang on boxing rec made perhaps his boldest prediction ever..he picks haye not only to beat wlad but somehow predicts haye will be the next truly great HW that we have been looking for.whats ang see that most of us dont see in haye.this is a extra bold prediction by ang..it makes me wonder is angie serious on this which i think he is or just going batty..or is ang doing a max schmeling saying i see something.

Back to top Go down

HAS ANGIE DUNDEE GONE SENILE OR BATTY Empty Re: HAS ANGIE DUNDEE GONE SENILE OR BATTY

Post  captainanddew Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:45 am

He is turning 90 this year.

Lets get Dundee's perspective on De la hoya vs pac after he was hired as a special consultant for Oscar's camp:

"The greater fighter is De La Hoya, with all that experience and tremendous amateur background," he said. "He's got the style to beat Pacquiao. He will beat Pacquiao, but in a good fight because you got two great fighters fighting each other."

Dundee also dismissed De La Hoya's size advantage as being the key reason that he will win.

"It's going to be the styles of the fighters, not the weight that determines the winner of the fight," Dundee said.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

HAS ANGIE DUNDEE GONE SENILE OR BATTY Empty Re: HAS ANGIE DUNDEE GONE SENILE OR BATTY

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:50 pm

Angelo knows a good HW when he sees one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down