The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Froch vs Abraham - Super Six Scenarios

3 posters

Go down

Froch vs Abraham - Super Six Scenarios Empty Froch vs Abraham - Super Six Scenarios

Post  gomez1012 Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:05 pm

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/promo-lead/super-six-scenarios

- Abraham winning by decision: This means he would be the second seed with five points. The semifinal match-ups would be Ward-Froch and Abraham-Johnson.

- Abraham loses: He is then tied with Johnson with three points and the scorecard tie-breaker would be introduced. The most likely scenario would see Ward take on Abraham and Johnson facing Froch.

- Abraham and Froch draw: This means that Abraham would earn a point, placing him second behind Ward. Froch and Johnson would both have three points each but Johnson gets the third seed, based on his knockout of Green. So the semis would look like Ward-Froch and Abraham-Johnson.

- Froch wins by knockout: He becomes the number two seed with five points, meaning that he would face either Abraham, again, or Johnson, based on the scorecard tie-breaker.

- Froch wins by decision: With his four points, Froch becomes the second seed and, once again, based on who wins the scorecard tie-breaker, he’d face either Abraham or Johnson.

- Froch loses: If Froch gets knocked out, Abraham would earn the top seed and they would fight once again. If he loses via decision, he faces Andre Ward.

All good fights!
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Froch vs Abraham - Super Six Scenarios Empty Re: Froch vs Abraham - Super Six Scenarios

Post  powerpuncher Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:16 pm

i dont really care who fights who. i would actually prefer ward to fight froch and abe though because i dont have much interest in a ward vs johnson fight.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Froch vs Abraham - Super Six Scenarios Empty Re: Froch vs Abraham - Super Six Scenarios

Post  gomez1012 Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:25 pm

powerpuncher wrote:i dont really care who fights who. i would actually prefer ward to fight froch and abe though because i dont have much interest in a ward vs johnson fight.

That would be my choice as well
Ward-Froch and Abraham-Johnson
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:38 pm

powerpuncher wrote:i dont really care who fights who. i would actually prefer ward to fight froch and abe though because i dont have much interest in a ward vs johnson fight.
I think Johnson will beat Ward.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:50 pm

that fight will not go 12..ill be a little surprized if it does.

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:22 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
I think Johnson will beat Ward.
i do think that johnson has the best chance to win but i dont think that his punch output will be as much at 168 especially against ward. ward will crowd him and throw him off of his game.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:28 pm

Best scenario is Froch vs Glen, Ward vs Abe in the semi's.

Glen would probably oblige to facing Froch in Nottingham so that would solve any venue issue's.

I know Ward is a big draw in Oakland but I feel it's time he ventured outside that state. It wouldn't happen but if Ward stepped up to face Abe in Germany I'd respect him alot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down