The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carl Froch vs Arthur Abraham weigh-in pictures WAR!!!!

+3
Freddie1437
dbudge
flapanther2001
7 posters

Go down

Carl Froch vs Arthur Abraham weigh-in pictures WAR!!!! Empty Carl Froch vs Arthur Abraham weigh-in pictures WAR!!!!

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:29 pm

Both make weight easily.

http://www.badlefthook.com/

Carl Froch 167.1lb vs Arthur Abraham 167.5lbs

Carl Froch vs Arthur Abraham weigh-in pictures WAR!!!! Abraham-arthur

Carl Froch vs Arthur Abraham weigh-in pictures WAR!!!! Carl-froch

Carl Froch vs Arthur Abraham weigh-in pictures WAR!!!! Abraham-froch

November 27
At Helsinki, Finland (Showtime, same-day tape):
Super Six World Boxing Classic, Group Stage 3, Carl Froch vs. Arthur Abraham, 12 rounds, for vacant WBC super middleweight title

Back to top Go down

Carl Froch vs Arthur Abraham weigh-in pictures WAR!!!! Empty Re: Carl Froch vs Arthur Abraham weigh-in pictures WAR!!!!

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:34 pm

This oughta be a barn burner....Froch early...Abe late....lots of back & forth. Wheeeeee!!! cheers
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Carl Froch vs Arthur Abraham weigh-in pictures WAR!!!! Empty Re: Carl Froch vs Arthur Abraham weigh-in pictures WAR!!!!

Post  dbudge Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:43 pm

come on Carl!

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Freddie1437 Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:44 pm

I can't wait for this fight, this fight has all the makings for possible FOTY especially since Martinez KO'd Paul in 2 rather then having that be FOTY. I'm sticking to my original pick of Froch by SD.
Freddie1437
Freddie1437

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:47 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:This oughta be a barn burner....Froch early...Abe late....lots of back & forth. Wheeeeee!!! cheers

+1

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Abraham has hench shoulders. that's a lot of power right there. Carl needs to keep Abraham at the end of his jab and try to box him. i really think Abraham will put Carl away if he can hit him as flush as previous opponents have. I still want him to win but i've had a bad feeling about this fight since before Froch fought Dirrell

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Froch by decision.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:22 pm

I hated the guy at first, but Froch has grown on me. I think he stops Abe in the middle rounds. Abe just didn't react welll to Dirrell's(a true SMW) punches, and Froch hits harder, and sits down on his punches better than Dirrell does.

But it's going to be a great fight though...

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:05 pm

I think Abe gets him, Froch just gets hit too much. I think Abe will try and start faster and that will be the decider come the late rounds.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:43 pm

I'm still quite surprised that Dawson lost to Pascal... someone who got outboxed by Froch. seriously?

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:45 pm

could it be possible that Froch's nose got bigger? Laughing

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  boxinglawyer Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:46 pm

Not sure why, but every since this fight was announced, I have had the "gut feeling" that Abraham KO's Froch HARD and early in the fight. Course, that means Froch will blitz abe in 90 seconds.............

boxinglawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:56 pm

...I still can't decide who I think will win.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:14 am

I added the weigh-in pictures to this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down