The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the peeps with twitter.....Lets get Dan Rafael bald.

+6
captainanddew
Diego408
Groundhog
Frank
gomez1012
SlickMoney
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For the peeps with twitter.....Lets get Dan Rafael bald. Empty For the peeps with twitter.....Lets get Dan Rafael bald.

Post  SlickMoney Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:53 pm

As some of you know, before the Floyd-JMM fight, our favorite fat boxing writer said he would shave his head if that PPV did 1 million buys. It ended up doing a million. He has yet to shave his head and doesnt even acknowledge it anymore.

Now i tweeted him after the fights saturday to shave his head. @TheBoxingEmpire picked up on it and now has gone wild and started a campaign for Rafael to shave his head.

Join the fight

Btw here's my twitter http://twitter.com/boxingbighead
I just use it to talk shit to peeps.

Also follow this cat. http://twitter.com/TheBoxingEmpire

Lets get Rafael bald.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

For the peeps with twitter.....Lets get Dan Rafael bald. Empty Re: For the peeps with twitter.....Lets get Dan Rafael bald.

Post  gomez1012 Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:10 pm

lol good stuff

Im on there

R_Gomez12
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

For the peeps with twitter.....Lets get Dan Rafael bald. Empty Re: For the peeps with twitter.....Lets get Dan Rafael bald.

Post  Frank Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:14 pm

I don't blame Rafael. He's already fat. Fat, bald.....and stupid? Poor guy needs to be left alone. So what if he knows nothing about boxing. There are some things I know nothing about. lol

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Frank wrote:I don't blame Rafael. He's already fat. Fat, bald.....and stupid? Poor guy needs to be left alone. So what if he knows nothing about boxing. There are some things I know nothing about. lol

you don't get paid to not know about those things though!

Twisted Evil

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Dan's far from fat, hes just plain obese. If you notice, on ESPN the only thing they show is his head. Im starting to think it has nothing with them not wanting to show the public how fat he really is, but him being to fat to fit on camera.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:19 pm

He almost always references Mrs. DTM (Mrs. Dan the Man; his wife) in his chats. She must be some true kind of heinous considering he weighs an easy 350 lbs.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:52 pm

I'm not a twitter guy, but if I were attacking Mr. Twinkie on there, I would attach his chat saying he would shave his head to my message and then attach this article (written by Mr. Twinkie saying Floyd vs Marquez did a million buys).

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4502922
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:32 am

SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:37 am

Oh DAMN!

For the peeps with twitter.....Lets get Dan Rafael bald. Dan%2Bno%2Bbeard
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:58 am

I think that kills all of his credibility as a writer and also as a man. How can you not own up to something relatively simple and then go on and on about guys who fight for a living ducking other guys or lacking heart? Or talk about cheating, lying promoters? It's always bugged me.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:14 am

Frank wrote:I don't blame Rafael. He's already fat. Fat, bald.....and stupid? Poor guy needs to be left alone. So what if he knows nothing about boxing. There are some things I know nothing about. lol
...lol i love this frank..so true.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:16 am

slick..great job.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:05 am

Gumby wrote:I think that kills all of his credibility as a writer and also as a man. How can you not own up to something relatively simple and then go on and on about guys who fight for a living ducking other guys or lacking heart? Or talk about cheating, lying promoters? It's always bugged me.

his total arrogance is what bothers me. He scores a fight way off and if you call him on it (politely), he'll call you an idiot and not support his view in any way. He's right you are wrong.

He could have said something about the Floyd vs Marquez fight without being a dick.

Instead, he had to go dickhead and say he'd shave his head if it reached a million buys. Then after hanging himself out to dry with his big fucking mouth, he runs like the obese beached whale that he is.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:09 am

captain please dont insult the poor whales lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:09 pm

Gumby wrote:I think that kills all of his credibility as a writer and also as a man. How can you not own up to something relatively simple and then go on and on about guys who fight for a living ducking other guys or lacking heart? Or talk about cheating, lying promoters? It's always bugged me.

Gumby coming strong today!!!
For the peeps with twitter.....Lets get Dan Rafael bald. Gumby_2_2
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:50 pm

gomez1012 wrote:

Gumby coming strong today!!!
For the peeps with twitter.....Lets get Dan Rafael bald. Gumby_2_2

someone find me a Saturday night live pic with Eddie Murphy as Gumby.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:09 pm

Laughing you guys are brutal.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Ali wrote: Laughing you guys are brutal.

he's an arrogant guy. he doesn't act the least bit humble. When you foam off at the mouth in public where there is alot of people following what you say, then you need to be a man and stand up.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottLevinson Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:32 pm

I can understand being irritated at Rafael for that Ortiz-Berto card.

But then I think back and in the last year, I've screwed up too, not that anyone cares. Just a few months ago in Vegas, I scored Mike Jones-Soto Karass like 7-5 in favor of Soto Karass. I couldn't find another soul who agreed. Sometimes at ringside, things can get weird like that. At press row, you're close, but not as close as the judges. It's almost easier to score watching it on TV than from press row. And if you look at the press guys, they're watching about half of the round, with all their tinkering around, looking at a piece of tail, talking to a buddy, etc.

And no one wants to admit they're wrong. Maybe he should, but everyone is entitled to a bad night, especially if the score is of no actual consequence.

ScottLevinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:39 pm

the problem with dan is his rude arrogance.he controls what questions are to be printed and he allows junk on or insults someone after he prints there question soooo whats that say about him..its unneeded unless he takes pleasure in that..

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:09 pm

ScottLevinson wrote:I can understand being irritated at Rafael for that Ortiz-Berto card.

But then I think back and in the last year, I've screwed up too, not that anyone cares. Just a few months ago in Vegas, I scored Mike Jones-Soto Karass like 7-5 in favor of Soto Karass. I couldn't find another soul who agreed. Sometimes at ringside, things can get weird like that. At press row, you're close, but not as close as the judges. It's almost easier to score watching it on TV than from press row. And if you look at the press guys, they're watching about half of the round, with all their tinkering around, looking at a piece of tail, talking to a buddy, etc.

And no one wants to admit they're wrong. Maybe he should, but everyone is entitled to a bad night, especially if the score is of no actual consequence.

Not the first bad night he's had.

His scorecard for Cotto-Clottey was 116-111 in favor of Cotto. No way Cotto won 8 rds in that fight.

On top of that he gets all defensive when someone calls him out on it.

I'm bout to use a GrantZilla "Guarantee"

I guarantee someone calls him out on it in his chat tomorrow and all he's going to do is post a bunch of his ass kissers comments defending him.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Yeah, going to be a interesting chat tomorrow. Can expect Fat Dan to be his usual asshole self when he starts being called out.

Why ESPN keeps this fat ass is beyond me. He's unproffesional as you can get.

Go compare his chat to when Jim Lampley had a chat. Some people called Lampley out on his on air comments, and instead using insults, he explained himself, and that was that.

His chats like his Twitters are not some private thing he's doing. He's representing ESPN.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:56 pm

ScottLevinson wrote:I can understand being irritated at Rafael for that Ortiz-Berto card.

I also scored it for Soto-Karass and was furious with the judges.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottLevinson Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Yeah, the judges were way in favor of Jones and no one at ringside was batting an eyelash while I was like wtf. Glad to hear someone else saw it that way.

ScottLevinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:59 pm

the first fight i thought jones lost by a point.thats why they had the rematch i guess cause it was very close.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next