The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IS BRIAN KENNY A SPOKEMAN FOR BOXING FANS

4 posters

Go down

IS BRIAN KENNY A SPOKEMAN FOR BOXING FANS Empty IS BRIAN KENNY A SPOKEMAN FOR BOXING FANS

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:27 am

kenny is excellent in what he does.his love for boxing and entusiasm for the sport is very noticeable in his shows.in interviews he does ask tough questions that mirror many of the fans thoughts..in this months issue in ring magazine theres a huge article-interview with kenny.kenny pulls no punches as he takes a few pot shots at the commisions blasting there manditories there fractionalization of the sport and endorses ring magazine as the most sensible approach in boxing including the display of real champs..kenny litterly said what several of us have about all the divisions all the differnt champs and orginizations etc etc make it impossible for the fan to follow the sport...kenny in this interview expressed our frustration.is he our top spokesman..thoses that have read the interview any imput on this..i like the guy.

Back to top Go down

IS BRIAN KENNY A SPOKEMAN FOR BOXING FANS Empty Re: IS BRIAN KENNY A SPOKEMAN FOR BOXING FANS

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:46 am

I would say yes he is our voice. The guy is my personal favorite to watch. Also though I would like to point out that Kellerman seems to have started to do the same on HBO.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

IS BRIAN KENNY A SPOKEMAN FOR BOXING FANS Empty Re: IS BRIAN KENNY A SPOKEMAN FOR BOXING FANS

Post  GrantZilla Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:40 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:I would say yes he is our voice. The guy is my personal favorite to watch. Also though I would like to point out that Kellerman seems to have started to do the same on HBO.

Yeah, Max was the original spokesman, but then got muzzled by Greenburg, but he seems to be lashing out more and more with HBO's policy at crediting bullshit trinketholders
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:07 pm

Kenny's a fan who knows a good deal but doesn't try to act like an expert. Plus he's a great interviewer. He's the only guy on ESPN other than Rafael who seems to know boxing and he's much more likable.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:11 pm

Gumby wrote:Kenny's a fan who knows a good deal but doesn't try to act like an expert. Plus he's a great interviewer. He's the only guy on ESPN other than Rafael who seems to know boxing and he's much more likable.

That's not true. Tessitore knows his boxing. Shit, he's been doing FNF for years! And Atlas knows boxing. He may be over-reaching at times, and a flat out tool, but you can't say he doesn't know his shit. He's been involved in boxing all his life.

Those two know more about boxing than Fat Dan. Fat Dan's ignorance in boxing comes out when he starts saying guys like Gatti should be in the HOF. Dan is one these guys where boxing didn't exist to them until they got into the sport.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:24 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Gumby wrote:Kenny's a fan who knows a good deal but doesn't try to act like an expert. Plus he's a great interviewer. He's the only guy on ESPN other than Rafael who seems to know boxing and he's much more likable.

That's not true. Tessitore knows his boxing. Shit, he's been doing FNF for years! And Atlas knows boxing. He may be over-reaching at times, and a flat out tool, but you can't say he doesn't know his shit. He's been involved in boxing all his life.

Those two know more about boxing than Fat Dan. Fat Dan's ignorance in boxing comes out when he starts saying guys like Gatti should be in the HOF. Dan is one these guys where boxing didn't exist to them until they got into the sport.
True. Kenny's mainstream though. He doesn't just do boxing.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:27 pm

As long as Mr. Kenny continues to make Floyd Mayweather stutter, I'll be a fan.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down