The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK this whole day has been shit

4 posters

Go down

OK this whole day has been shit Empty OK this whole day has been shit

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:34 am

AUGH. Ok listen to this shit. First off I took my 52 ford to a car show today. After getting it there it decided it didnt want to start. Tried a number of things and still nothing. So over $130 later I got to have my car towed. Then my sooners lost on the road again. Then Green gets KO'd. WHAT THE FUCK. LOL

Oh well it could always be worse right? Just saying it was not a fun day.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

OK this whole day has been shit Empty Re: OK this whole day has been shit

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:27 am

Murphy's Law.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:04 am

Green has to be one of the most mentaly weak fighters I've ever seen since Tyson

Dude acting like he wanted to quit the entire fight and it was close until the KO. And that wasn't a KO. That was him quitting
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:09 am

sorry sooner. I'msure Green is not a proper representative of the greatness of your area.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:52 am

Soonermark890 wrote:AUGH. Ok listen to this shit. First off I took my 52 ford to a car show today. After getting it there it decided it didnt want to start. Tried a number of things and still nothing. So over $130 later I got to have my car towed. Then my sooners lost on the road again. Then Green gets KO'd. WHAT THE FUCK. LOL

LOL. Hang in there, Sooner. Things will get better. Look at it this way. How many guys have a "52 Ford" to show off in the first place? Also, Green was knocked out but you like Glen Johnson too.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:31 am

Soonermark890 wrote:AUGH. Ok listen to this shit. First off I took my 52 ford to a car show today. After getting it there it decided it didnt want to start. Tried a number of things and still nothing. So over $130 later I got to have my car towed. Then my sooners lost on the road again. Then Green gets KO'd. WHAT THE FUCK. LOL

This will cheer you up Mark, Texas lost 39-14 to Kansas State and are 4-5 so far for the season, the score was Kansas State 39-0 going into the 4th Quarter when Texas scored a couple meaningless TDs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:48 am

Frank wrote:

LOL. Hang in there, Sooner. Things will get better. Look at it this way. How many guys have a "52 Ford" to show off in the first place? Also, Green was knocked out but you like Glen Johnson too.
Yeah I was real happy for Glen it was just the way the fight ended that bothered me.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:49 am

GrantZilla wrote:Green has to be one of the most mentaly weak fighters I've ever seen since Tyson

Dude acting like he wanted to quit the entire fight and it was close until the KO. And that wasn't a KO. That was him quitting
He got up in time so I dont understand why the ref stopped it.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:14 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:Green has to be one of the most mentaly weak fighters I've ever seen since Tyson

I'm sorry....but between your GIF and what you wrote...I am laughing uncontrollably.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:22 am

flapanther2001 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

I'm sorry....but between your GIF and what you wrote...I am laughing uncontrollably.
Come on you cant say it was a good stoppage. One he gets hit behind the head and then as he is arguing he gets up and the guy stops the fight without even taking a look at him to see if he can continue. This is boxing and you have to give the guy a chance.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down