The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sebastian Sylvester vs Daniel Geale set for May 7th

3 posters

Go down

Sebastian Sylvester vs Daniel Geale set for May 7th Empty Sebastian Sylvester vs Daniel Geale set for May 7th

Post  Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:20 am

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=37272#ixzz1HJ50mzZ9
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

IBF middleweight champ Sebastian Sylvester (34-3, 16KOs) will defend the title against Australian Daniel Geale (24-1, 15KOs) on May 7 at the Jahnsportforum in Neubrandenburg. Geale is the mandatory challenger to Sylvester's title. Contracts were signed on Saturday after the parties came to an agreement without having to go to a purse bid.

Sylvester was forced to withdraw from his previous fight due to illness. He was scheduled for January 30 at the same venue against Mehdi Bouadla.

May 7 is also the date for Sauerland´s show in Copenhagen with the Battle of the Legends, headlined by the Brian Nielsen vs Evander Holyfield fight.

http://www.boxingscene.com/sylvester-vs-geale-set-7-neubrandenburg--37272

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Sylvester vs Daniel Geale set for May 7th Empty Re: Sebastian Sylvester vs Daniel Geale set for May 7th

Post  captainanddew Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:14 am

That will be a decent fight. Can't wait.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Sylvester vs Daniel Geale set for May 7th Empty Re: Sebastian Sylvester vs Daniel Geale set for May 7th

Post  UBeeg9cats Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:45 am

I got Geale in this one. I think he might be the 2nd best MW out there but needs to showcase it. I think a Martinez-Geale fight could do very well financially too.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:57 am

Geale needs to stop Sylvester to win, I can't see him winning a decision in Germany.

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Sylvester vs Daniel Geale set for May 7th Empty Daniel Geale vs Sebastian Sylvester

Post  freakzilla Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:23 am

Does Aussie Daniel Geale have a chance against Sebastian Sylvester in their fight in June?
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:18 pm

freakzilla wrote:Does Aussie Daniel Geale have a chance against Sebastian Sylvester in their fight in June?

Yes, I believe Geale has a great shot of wearing Sylvester down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down