The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Mo responds to my Facebook question

2 posters

Go down

King Mo responds to my Facebook question Empty King Mo responds to my Facebook question

Post  freakzilla Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:22 am

Freakzilla= Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans. Who you got?

King Mo= Rashad. I don't buy into hype. Styles make fights. Rashad is a better athlete, puncher, and wrestler than anyone Jon has faced. The Shogun I saw tonite woulda lost to Me, Dan, or Gegard. I don't think Shogun was 100%. Great job by Jon for the win but he ain't beatin Rashad.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

King Mo responds to my Facebook question Empty Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question

Post  freakzilla Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:41 am

Deaunte Clutch Robinson= jon jones is a animal he even has better stand up than shogun

Mo Lawal=
Lol. Shogun was gassed and outta shape. Rashad will beat him. Shogun ain't known for good stand up. Gegard, Melvin, and Alistair got good stand up. When Shogun I'm shape, he aggressive. Shogun stand is aggressive and not technical. MMA fans are shifty. Remember the Machida era? Nobody is unbeatable and everybody got their time. U watch fights as a fan...I.watch them as a fighter. The Shogun that showed up tonite wouldn't see 2 rounds with Rashad.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

King Mo responds to my Facebook question Empty Re: King Mo responds to my Facebook question

Post  Gumby Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:57 pm

He makes good points, but he's also biased. Jon Jones has freakish range. Rua didn't even attempt a leg kick and that had everything to do with how long AND quick Jones is.

King Mo will be able to get into the mix now though so he should be careful.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down