The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So far, we have a great group here.

2 posters

Go down

So far, we have a great group here.  Empty So far, we have a great group here.

Post  Frank Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:39 am

I'm very happy to see each and every one of you here. I feel relaxed and relieved that another boxing forum has been created for us.

Just make me a promise. If "ONE" troll finds their way here, all of us will get on our worst behavior, gang up on them and run them out. Ignore them? Well maybe, but if we're unanimous in our rejection I don't think we'll have a problem. I thought Ninja had great potential but we all know what happened.

Happy to be here.

Frank

Back to top Go down

So far, we have a great group here.  Empty Re: So far, we have a great group here.

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:55 am

frank good post..yes i think we have a fantastic group and sooner and the rest of us will nip any nonsence fast..

Back to top Go down

So far, we have a great group here.  Empty Re: So far, we have a great group here.

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Frank wrote:I'm very happy to see each and every one of you here. I feel relaxed and relieved that another boxing forum has been created for us.

Just make me a promise. If "ONE" troll finds their way here, all of us will get on our worst behavior, gang up on them and run them out. Ignore them? Well maybe, but if we're unanimous in our rejection I don't think we'll have a problem. I thought Ninja had great potential but we all know what happened.

Happy to be here.
Nope I will ban any troll quickly. You guys tell me you want them gone and their gone. This core group IMO will be the ones making all the decisions.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:34 pm

The First rule about Boxing Palace?

No one talks about Boxong Palace!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:36 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:The First rule about Boxing Palace?

No one talks about Boxong Palace!
....excellent idea..we will get the word out to only real boxing fans who are genuine and we can do that in our own way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down