The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epix offering a free trial for Vitali vs Solis

3 posters

Go down

Epix offering a free trial for Vitali vs Solis Empty Epix offering a free trial for Vitali vs Solis

Post  Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:12 pm

@danrafaelespn If you want to watch Klitschko-Solis on Saturday night, Epix is offering a free trial so you can: http://epx.ms/dR64ml #Boxing

Back to top Go down

Epix offering a free trial for Vitali vs Solis Empty Re: Epix offering a free trial for Vitali vs Solis

Post  dbudge Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:16 pm

Ali wrote:@danrafaelespn If you want to watch Klitschko-Solis on Saturday night, Epix is offering a free trial so you can: http://epx.ms/dR64ml #Boxing

that's alright with got it primetime on Sky for nothing... woohooo baby

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Epix offering a free trial for Vitali vs Solis Empty Re: Epix offering a free trial for Vitali vs Solis

Post  Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:18 pm

Primetime sucks donkey balls.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Ali wrote:Primetime sucks donkey balls.

nooooooooo as in the fight will be shown at prime time. it's on Sky Sports 1 coverage from 8:30pm. prime time does suck, but i'm not a tight arsed jock like you Very Happy

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Might check it out in the afternoon
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:25 pm

I hope it fails. I'm all for networks being interested in boxing, just not pay networks. That's the problem, not the solution
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:28 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I hope it fails. I'm all for networks being interested in boxing, just not pay networks. That's the problem, not the solution

At least give the network a try before you curse it. You're always so negative Grant.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:31 pm

Ali wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:I hope it fails. I'm all for networks being interested in boxing, just not pay networks. That's the problem, not the solution

At least give the network a try before you curse it. You're always so negative Grant.

Not being being negative. I'm a realist. And problem boxing got itself into is being on pay channels and PPVs, which made it a nich sport. How many subscribers does this network have? 12-15 million? That's nothing.

If the Klits had made a deal with ESPN and not asked for a lot in licencee fee in return for ESPN putting it on regular ESPN and some coverage, that's the way to go.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:29 am

@danrafaelespn For those asking, Epix is not carried by DirecTV, Comcast systems or Cablevision systems

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:01 am

Yup, I don't get it
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:10 am

GrantZilla wrote:Yup, I don't get it

Try their site, I am sure I heard Dan said they'd be streaming it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down