The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roach Being a Hypocrit..trashes Alvarez-Hatton for being a title fight

4 posters

Go down

The Roach Being a Hypocrit..trashes Alvarez-Hatton for being a title fight Empty The Roach Being a Hypocrit..trashes Alvarez-Hatton for being a title fight

Post  GrantZilla Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:01 am

His views on the fight between Saul Alvarez and Matthew Hatton being for the vacant WBC 154 pound title:

“You know I’m really surprised they made that a title shot. I mean the caliber of fighters that they’ve faced is not world class and I’m very, very shocked that they made that a title fight. I think it’s embarrassing to boxing because he hasn’t proven himself, Hatton. His brother has. We know who he is. They’re just giving Saul Alvarez a title. Hopefully he’ll defend it against Vanes Martirosyan and Vanes will destroy him!”

So Freddie, I don't recall your ass saying anything when they striped Martinez of the very same belt and offered it to Pact at a catchweight.

How come we're not hearing shit from you about your boy Bum Jr getting a shot from another belt being stripped by Martinez.

Seriously, just fuck off Roach!
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

The Roach Being a Hypocrit..trashes Alvarez-Hatton for being a title fight Empty Re: The Roach Being a Hypocrit..trashes Alvarez-Hatton for being a title fight

Post  captainanddew Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:08 am

GrantZilla wrote:His views on the fight between Saul Alvarez and Matthew Hatton being for the vacant WBC 154 pound title:

“You know I’m really surprised they made that a title shot. I mean the caliber of fighters that they’ve faced is not world class and I’m very, very shocked that they made that a title fight. I think it’s embarrassing to boxing because he hasn’t proven himself, Hatton. His brother has. We know who he is. They’re just giving Saul Alvarez a title. Hopefully he’ll defend it against Vanes Martirosyan and Vanes will destroy him!”

So Freddie, I don't recall your ass saying anything when they striped Martinez of the very same belt and offered it to Pact at a catchweight.

How come we're not hearing shit from you about your boy Bum Jr getting a shot from another belt being stripped by Martinez.

I agree he is a bitch, but at least Pac vs Margarito had 2 guys who had been world class fighters. Yes, neither had done anything at junior middle to necessitate a title shot. Alvarez hasn't fought a soul in the top 30 at 154. Hatton isn't a top 30 guy at 147 even.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

The Roach Being a Hypocrit..trashes Alvarez-Hatton for being a title fight Empty Re: The Roach Being a Hypocrit..trashes Alvarez-Hatton for being a title fight

Post  Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:01 am

freddies right about this fight no doubt but closes his eyes on everything else.yes hes a hypocrit..again its freddie says this freddie says that.its getting to the point i cant stand the guy.STFU.

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:34 am

GrantZilla wrote:His views on the fight between Saul Alvarez and Matthew Hatton being for the vacant WBC 154 pound title:

Freddie does not match Pac against anyone Arum does. Alverez and hatton has fought nobodies which is completely different that Pac fighting Margo at 150 (where the MAX jr middle weight limit is 154) people will cry about anything these days I guess. Pac also let the title go so others can fight for it now. I'm still looking for the reason for the complaint by people
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:51 am

jz_hova wrote:[I'm still looking for the reason for the complaint by people

Um, the fact they stripped it from Martinez. Same way WBC stripped Martinez now of his WBC belt.

So basicaly that's two Roach fighter's getting Martinez's belts without fighting him.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:24 am

in all fairness tradition after armstrong says you cant hold 2 belts at the same time. just about every fighter that won a second title kept the belt that was at a higher weight.ring mags policy was that you automaticaly gave up the lower weight belt since both belts would be at risk if you attemted to defend the lower weight belt.matinez finaly chose keeping the 160 lb title making the point moot..of course policy by commisions changes more then the wind on a daily basis.
if a commision wants to justify alvarez -hatton is a title fight well we know different.im rooting for alvarez to win of course but that fight establishes him as a step foward to becoming a contender which i feel hes not at this time.lets not get excited over a phoney title which is a weekly thing.
by years end alvarez will be fighting some top legit contenders and lets see how he developes himself and handles that..hes got 3 or 4 guys in the future that not only will test him but could beat him.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:41 am

I honestly don't give a fuck what the joke ABC belts do. They're corrupt parasite to boxing. It's the media and stupid fans that credit them that irritate me. When I see headlines from the media billing this as a world championship fight, it's sickening.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:47 am

GrantZilla wrote:I honestly don't give a fuck what the joke ABC belts do. They're corrupt parasite to boxing. It's the media and stupid fans that credit them that irritate me. When I see headlines from the media billing this as a world championship fight, it's sickening.

I especially dislike boxing writers who will decry the organizations and then mention 5 times in an article that a fight is for a belt.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:51 am

Freddie does not match Pac against anyone Arum does. Alverez and hatton has fought nobodies which is completely different that Pac fighting Margo at 150 (where the MAX jr middle weight limit is 154) people will cry about anything these days I guess. Pac also let the title go so others can fight for it now. I'm still looking for the reason for the complaint by people[/quote]

the titles are a joke.

When you can fight for a title when you haven't fought a top 30 guy in any division yet (and against a guy who isn't top 30 in any division) then it has no meaning. No prestige whatsoever.
Alvarez vs hatton

When you can lose a belt almost immediately because the organization wants more money then it has no meaning.
Sergio Martinez

When you can win a belt in a new division fighting a guy who hasn't yet earned any ranking in the division, then it has no meaning.
Pac vs margarito
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:58 am

captainanddew wrote:
Freddie does not match Pac against anyone Arum does. Alverez and hatton has fought nobodies which is completely different that Pac fighting Margo at 150 (where the MAX jr middle weight limit is 154) people will cry about anything these days I guess. Pac also let the title go so others can fight for it now. I'm still looking for the reason for the complaint by people

the titles are a joke.
When you can fight for a title when you haven't fought a top 30 guy in any division yet (and against a guy who isn't top 30 in any division) then it has no meaning. No prestige whatsoever.
Alvarez vs hatton

When you can lose a belt almost immediately because the organization wants more money then it has no meaning.
Sergio Martinez

When you can win a belt in a new division fighting a guy who hasn't yet earned any ranking in the division, then it has no meaning.
Pac vs margarito
[/quote]Agreed Cap. The titles are not a factor in boxing anymore. The fighters, and not the belts, are the reason we look at these fights. Pac is the most exciting fighter in boxing today and that's all that matters where his fights are concerned. Martinez is another guy who will be an exciting and dominant force in his division. Both of these guys can create their own title belt, and in the end, the fight would sell. Doesn't matter what you call the belt. Pac can fight for the "Bank of dumbshit WW championship of the world." I'm watching.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:19 am

GrantZilla wrote:I honestly don't give a fuck what the joke ABC belts do. They're corrupt parasite to boxing. It's the media and stupid fans that credit them that irritate me. When I see headlines from the media billing this as a world championship fight, it's sickening.
...yes it is sickiening..vomit time when we hear that for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:22 am

frank i agree..pac floyd martinez and a few others dont need a title to sell there fights.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:30 am

My wife went with me to FNF in Salisbury, Md, in February. She saw the regional belts that Fernando Guerrero and Shawn Porter had. she asked about them and I said basically they didn't mean anything.

She knew nothing about sanctioning organizations, belts, etc...

I told her to go online, use google and do whatever searches you need to find out what are boxing's major sanctioning organizations. She did find the major organizations. She was confused why there was so many! She looked at rankings for the division in which Guerrero fights and asked me why the organizations have such different rankings!!!! Her exact question was how can someone be ranked in the top 3 by one organization and not be ranked by any of the others????

She said it looked a little sketchy to her.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:43 pm

Cap, I have same expirance with my woman. She now knows the titles mean bullshit, and if they don't got The Ring belt, they're not a legit Champ.

It makes things simplier that way. Too bad idiot media and networks can't catch a clue.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down