The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suliaman resigns at WBC president.

2 posters

Go down

Suliaman resigns at WBC president. Empty Suliaman resigns at WBC president.

Post  boxinglawyer Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:56 pm

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/jose-sulaiman-resigns-65488#more-65488

Sounds like a cheap ploy, but still funny. I really liked the mention of the 30Million judgement they had to pay Rochigianni after they took his title away and just gave it to Roy Jones.
I was in Germany a couple years ago and Gracciano was living it up all over Europe!! So much in fact, that he was running afoul of the law. Seems his party streak was a little too wide. Very Happy
From my understanding the WBC defaulted on the agreement they reached with Gracciano to avoid having to declare bankruptcy and disband and are no subject to a penalty. I suspect Suliaman is looking to peddle his good graces (and those of the WBC) to whatever promoter, manager, etc is willing to help pay this penalty. What a bunch of scum. I wish Rochigianni had never let them off teh hook and forced them into disbanding. Oh well. Fudge em. Razz

boxinglawyer

Back to top Go down

Suliaman resigns at WBC president. Empty Re: Suliaman resigns at WBC president.

Post  powerpuncher Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:50 pm

i just want him to leave and bring his 100 belts with him
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:41 am

good its a start..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down