The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JuanMa is going to decimate Rafael Marquez

+2
boxinglawyer
captainanddew
6 posters

Go down

JuanMa is going to decimate Rafael Marquez Empty JuanMa is going to decimate Rafael Marquez

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:48 pm

JuanMa is going to decimate Rafael Marquez Lopez_media_day_101101_002a

November 6
At Las Vegas (Showtime):
Juan Manuel Lopez vs. Rafael Marquez, 12 rounds, for Lopez's WBO featherweight title; Super Six World Boxing Classic, Group Stage 3, Glen Johnson vs. Allan Green, 12 rounds

Back to top Go down

JuanMa is going to decimate Rafael Marquez Empty Re: JuanMa is going to decimate Rafael Marquez

Post  captainanddew Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:51 pm

I hope you are wrong, but I'm rather worried that you are correct sir.

Marquez could be rather faded. we have no idea if that is the case because he hasn't really faced anyone for years except for Vazquez (who was definitely done by the 4th fight, and may have been fading big time by the 3rd fight). Its possible both of them were rather faded by the time the 3rd clash occurred.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

JuanMa is going to decimate Rafael Marquez Empty Re: JuanMa is going to decimate Rafael Marquez

Post  captainanddew Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:51 pm

He is younger and bigger. That isn't a good recipe for a vet like Marquez.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Any result OTHER than that would be shocking.

Back to top Go down

Post  boxinglawyer Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:00 pm

I am pulling for the old guy. He earned my lifelong support with his tremendous sacrifice in training and the ring.

boxinglawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:08 pm

boxinglawyer wrote: I am pulling for the old guy. He earned my lifelong support with his tremendous sacrifice in training and the ring.

+1
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:17 pm

boxinglawyer wrote: I am pulling for the old guy. He earned my lifelong support with his tremendous sacrifice in training and the ring.
I agree but I like both of these guys so I think I will just sit back and enjoy this one without rooting for anyone.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:28 pm

i honestly hope marquez has something left. i really don't want to see juanma just go in a bulldoze him. i want to see juanma being patient and smart but also tested. i want this fight to warm him up for the gamboa match(not that im counting marquez out but......buahhh I AM COUNTING MARQUEZ OUT Twisted Evil)
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:23 pm

on saturday, you will all see that rafa isnt as faded as you think and that juanma will get KO'd.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:29 am

powerpuncher wrote:on saturday, you will all see that rafa isnt as faded as you think and that juanma will get KO'd.

If a 35 year old who has been through absolute wars and fighting two divisions above his best can beat one of the most tested under 30's in the sport?

I weep for my sport's future.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:37 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:on saturday, you will all see that rafa isnt as faded as you think and that juanma will get KO'd.

If a 35 year old who has been through absolute wars and fighting two divisions above his best can beat one of the most tested under 30's in the sport?

Marble you have a great point
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:12 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:

unless rafa has one more good fight left in him and turns back time for this one fight.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:01 am

raffy does well for 4 rounds and hes got to do it big by then...after that he gets destroyed in 7.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down