The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BJ Penn vs Jon Fitch winner gets title shot

Go down

BJ Penn vs Jon Fitch winner gets title shot Empty BJ Penn vs Jon Fitch winner gets title shot

Post  Deeznutz Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:34 pm

The biggest question will be against who? If Jake Sheilds beats GSP then there is no issue, Jake vs BJ-Fitch winner. But if GSP wins who knows with the Anderson "Super fight" talk. But that fight is also far from a done deal and the weight at which that fight would take place is also in question.
But assuming GSP wins and moves to MW, the likely canidates would be Chris Lytle(if he wins this weekend), Martin Kampmann(if he beats Sanchez) and Carlos Condit.

Deeznutz

Back to top Go down

BJ Penn vs Jon Fitch winner gets title shot Empty Re: BJ Penn vs Jon Fitch winner gets title shot

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:53 am

Fitch vs Condit for the vacant title makes sense to me.

Back to top Go down

BJ Penn vs Jon Fitch winner gets title shot Empty Re: BJ Penn vs Jon Fitch winner gets title shot

Post  Deeznutz Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:39 am

Ali wrote:Fitch vs Condit for the vacant title makes sense to me.

IMO the best senario would be if Lytle wins his fight he fights Condit like he was suppose to for that shot(assuming GSP is going to MW). They should have time to do it since GSP vs Jake isn't until the end of April. That's assuming Lytle wins his fight without injury.

Deeznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:42 am

Deeznutz wrote:
Ali wrote:Fitch vs Condit for the vacant title makes sense to me.

IMO the best senario would be if Lytle wins this weekend he fights Condit like he was suppose to for that shot(assuming GSP is going to MW). They should have time to do it since GSP vs Jake isn't until the end of April. That's assuming Lytle wins his fight without injury.

I am cool with that, but it's still early days when won't know GSP plans until the Shields fight is over.

How awesome would it be if BJ managed to finish career as the Welterweight champ cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down