The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fat Eddie wants a rematch with Wlad or fight for a vacant title

2 posters

Go down

Fat Eddie wants a rematch with Wlad or fight for a vacant title Empty Fat Eddie wants a rematch with Wlad or fight for a vacant title

Post  GrantZilla Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:21 pm

J.S: You won an IBF elimination with the win, as you know. Are there any plans at this early stage as to what’s next for you?

E.C: Well, number-one: I had to win this fight. And now, I’m looking to get a another shot at the title. It may not be against Wladimir right away. It may not be against Wladimir at all. But I want to fight the best, to see how great I can be. And he’s the number-one guy right now. But if the rematch doesn’t happen, maybe I’ll have to go another way, maybe fight for the vacant title when Wladimir retires, if he does. Or maybe I could fight David Haye. We’ll have to see which direction I go in.
http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=26892&more=1

Dude, give it up Eddie. You'll be ruined if you fight Wlad again. Nobody wants to see you fight Wlad again. Your last fight with him was a pathetic performance.

But this totaly speaks of todays boxers in the joke ABC belt era. If I can't beat The Man, maybe can get his vacant title or fight against the lesser guy for a title
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Fat Eddie wants a rematch with Wlad or fight for a vacant title Empty Re: Fat Eddie wants a rematch with Wlad or fight for a vacant title

Post  gomez1012 Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:26 pm

he wants another pay day that comes with the beating
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Fat Eddie wants a rematch with Wlad or fight for a vacant title Empty Re: Fat Eddie wants a rematch with Wlad or fight for a vacant title

Post  GrantZilla Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:33 pm

He should never be allowed to fight for a title again as long as Wlad holds the title.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:42 pm

He needs to fight at Cruiserweight, just drop another 8 lbs
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:55 pm

gomez1012 wrote:He needs to fight at Cruiserweight, just drop another 8 lbs

We know why these guys should be Cruisers fight at HW

Look at Cunningham. Best Cruiser right now, and he can only get non telivised fights in Europe
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Relocate to Germany then

Either that or keep facing scrubs at HW in front of nobody and for small purses
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:59 pm

We need a nation wide search for next American HW Champion.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:02 pm

GrantZilla wrote:We need a nation wide search for next American HW Champion.

I suggest we just adopt Wlad since he's now banging Hayden
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:55 am

Eddie's a nice kid but he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. He needs to hook up with Saurland and get in the mix with the Cruiserweights.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Ali wrote:Eddie's a nice kid but he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. He needs to hook up with Saurland and get in the mix with the Cruiserweights.

yes. He could make decent money at cruiser over in Germany, and he wouldn't risk long term injury by fighting Wlad. I think Cunningham is on the slide and Eddie could rule the division.

Four half-million dollar paydays in one year with good health ever after is better than one 2 million dollar payday leaving you permanently disabled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down