The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESPN to air it's first 3D boxing fight for Feb. 18's FNF

2 posters

Go down

ESPN to air it's first 3D boxing fight for Feb. 18's FNF  Empty ESPN to air it's first 3D boxing fight for Feb. 18's FNF

Post  GrantZilla Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:45 am

Upstart network ESPN 3D will look to knockout viewers with a Feb. 18 live boxing telecast in 3D, network officials announced Friday.

The event, which features undefeated welterweights Fernando Guerrero (20-0, 16 KO's) and Shawn Porter (17-0, 13 KO's) in 10-round co-main events, will air on ESPN 3D and ESPN 2 and will mark the first US televised boxing match in 3D.
"We anticipate delivering an extraordinary visual experience with our 3D coverage of boxing", said Phil Orlins, Coordinating Producer, ESPN 3D in a statement. "3D is most impactful when you have the opportunity to shoot from close proximity to the action making boxing one of the most ideal sports to cover in 3D."

http://www.multichannel.com/article/463834-ESPN_To_Televise_First_Live_3D_Boxing_Card.php

Man, wish I had a 3D TV. Nobody I know has one either. Blows
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

ESPN to air it's first 3D boxing fight for Feb. 18's FNF  Empty Re: ESPN to air it's first 3D boxing fight for Feb. 18's FNF

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:46 am

It's a miracle, the UK has something before America Laughing

My brother bought a 3D tv but isn't very happy with it.

Back to top Go down

ESPN to air it's first 3D boxing fight for Feb. 18's FNF  Empty Re: ESPN to air it's first 3D boxing fight for Feb. 18's FNF

Post  captainanddew Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:35 am

And I"m going to be at the fight!!!!!!! Really though, who cares if it is 3D. Should I make a sign saying boxing palace???? That would be awesome to get on the air.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:34 pm

captainanddew wrote:And I"m going to be at the fight!!!!!!! Really though, who cares if it is 3D. Should I make a sign saying boxing palace???? That would be awesome to get on the air.

Yes you should make a sign, one that says " Dan Rafael puts Twinkie employee's children through college".

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Ali wrote:
captainanddew wrote:And I"m going to be at the fight!!!!!!! Really though, who cares if it is 3D. Should I make a sign saying boxing palace???? That would be awesome to get on the air.

Yes you should make a sign, one that says " Dan Rafael puts Twinkie employee's children through college".

I really may make an anti Dan Rafael sign.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down