The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An easy solution to make the April 9th card more intriguing

4 posters

Go down

An easy solution to make the April 9th card more intriguing  Empty An easy solution to make the April 9th card more intriguing

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:38 am

Swap Katsidis and Morales around so we get..

Marcos Maidana vs Michael Katsidis
Robert Guerrero vs Erik Morales

Back to top Go down

An easy solution to make the April 9th card more intriguing  Empty Re: An easy solution to make the April 9th card more intriguing

Post  GrantZilla Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:41 am

An easy solution to make the April 9th card more intriguing  Preliminary%20-%20Not%20Approved.sldblk

--Ross Greenburg
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

An easy solution to make the April 9th card more intriguing  Empty Re: An easy solution to make the April 9th card more intriguing

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:44 am

GrantZilla wrote:An easy solution to make the April 9th card more intriguing  Preliminary%20-%20Not%20Approved.sldblk

--Ross Greenburg

Isn't this a Golden Boy run PPV ?

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:25 am

I'm all for fighters fighting but let Katsidis have a good long break. He got beatdown late against marquez after his brother died during training. No need to rush back into the ring.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:44 pm

captainanddew wrote:I'm all for fighters fighting but let Katsidis have a good long break. He got beatdown late against marquez after his brother died during training. No need to rush back into the ring.

It's his choice, every boxer has a short window to make money and build a legacy.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:52 pm

still a turd of a PPV
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:57 pm

gomez1012 wrote:still a turd of a PPV

Your telling me you wouldn't want to catch Maidana vs Katsidis ?

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:07 pm

Ali wrote:

I would, but not on PPV
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:08 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Ali wrote:

I would, but not on PPV

Maidana vs Morales
Katsidis vs Guerrero
Winky vs Macklin

I've seen far worse PPV's than that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:12 pm

Thats still horrible, just take Morales completly off.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Wright hasnt fought since Williams wiped the floor with him

Macklin is unproven

Morales was done years ago after Pac smashed him

Katsidis vs Guerrero should be a BAD main event...

Its just not what PPVs are suppose to be, Arum has put together more exciting Latin Fury cards than this

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down