The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Murray signs with Frank Warren

2 posters

Go down

John Murray signs with Frank Warren Empty John Murray signs with Frank Warren

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:21 am

@danrafaelespn Big signing for promtoer Frank Warren, who I'm told has signed Manchester lightweight John Murray, the European and two-time British titlist.

So expect Murray to spend another ten fights facing obscure Europeans before he's granted a WBO title shot.

Back to top Go down

John Murray signs with Frank Warren Empty Re: John Murray signs with Frank Warren

Post  gomez1012 Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:54 pm

At least he'll be draw under Warren
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

John Murray signs with Frank Warren Empty Re: John Murray signs with Frank Warren

Post  dbudge Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:58 pm

this is the best thing that could happen to John Murray. Warren isn't going to extend Murray's career against bums, Hennessy was doing a great job of that, Warren and Murray both know it's time to get John's World title aspirations moving along swiftly. i think Murray might surprise a few, very good fighter when he gets inside an opponent

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:50 am

dbudge wrote:this is the best thing that could happen to John Murray. Warren isn't going to extend Murray's career against bums, Hennessy was doing a great job of that, Warren and Murray both know it's time to get John's World title aspirations moving along swiftly. i think Murray might surprise a few, very good fighter when he gets inside an opponent

Who can John beat at Lightweight ?

Marquez stops him with ease
Katsidis would be too much for him
Soto handles him
Acosta would stop him
Guerrero would abuse him

The only guys I give Murray a slight chance of beating are Brandon Rios and Vazquez.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:46 pm

Have Murray beat Prescott lol
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:52 am

gomez1012 wrote:Have Murray beat Prescott lol

lol I was thinking how cool would it be if Bradley kept active by facing Prescott to build momentum for the Khan fight. Will never happen but I can dream.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down