The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marquez passes on Morales. Erik now wants Maidana

+6
Rum Capital
Diego408
Soonermark890
captainanddew
flapanther2001
gomez1012
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Marquez passes on Morales. Erik now wants Maidana Empty Marquez passes on Morales. Erik now wants Maidana

Post  gomez1012 Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:01 pm

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Marquez passes on Morales. Erik now wants Maidana Empty Re: Marquez passes on Morales. Erik now wants Maidana

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Oh Erik, you don't want NONE of that!

Back to top Go down

Marquez passes on Morales. Erik now wants Maidana Empty Re: Marquez passes on Morales. Erik now wants Maidana

Post  gomez1012 Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:21 pm

“The one guy Morales wants – he’s begging us for him – is Marcos Maidana,” Schaefer said. “The WBA is going to elevate Amir Khan to ‘Super Champion.’ That fight (Morales-Maidana) would be for the (‘Regular’) WBA title

ABC crap involved
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:22 pm

marquez is turning into a prima donna..change your mind and jerk off the promoter and the other fighter..what other options does he have..if he wants to stay inactive for a long while and think pac he just may lose out...soto is the only option i see as a big saleable fight.the 140s are tied up..yes guys lets make room for another 140 pound chump..

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:51 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
“The one guy Morales wants – he’s begging us for him – is Marcos Maidana,” Schaefer said. “The WBA is going to elevate Amir Khan to ‘Super Champion.’ That fight (Morales-Maidana) would be for the (‘Regular’) WBA title

ABC crap involved
This is what the fuck is wrong with boxing!!!
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:54 pm

really it is the ignorant amd irresponsible boxing media who are propping the alphabet soup up that are the problem

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:57 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

ABC crap involved

I agree, but the one positive is that it sets up a possible rematch between Maidana-Khan
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Maidana walks through Morales in a round or 2 and it is going to be ugly.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:55 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

ABC crap involved

+1

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:34 am

GOOD make it happen. Morales gets on my nerves outside the ring.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:35 am

No don't let it happen, Alexander vs Maidana needs to happen next !

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:38 am

Ali wrote:No don't let it happen, Alexander vs Maidana needs to happen next !
I am cool with either fight. I would love to watch Alexander get killed also.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:39 am

Soonermark890 wrote:

Alexander wouldn't get killed at all, he'd make it an extremely competitive fight. Morales would get slaughtered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:41 am

Well the fact Marquez turned down Morales is a plus. I mean old fat Morales stands no chance against Marquez and take the fact Morales will never get that Maidana fight anyways because HBO would rather put him Marcos in much more meaningful fights (against Alexander for one). HBO is getting their act together and putting the right fights in 2011 so far (they let Pac-Shame go for a reason). Well Marquez was getting far more money for the Guerrrero fight than the Morales fight, its interesting what JMM does from here. We can possibly see Marquez take on Guererro next or chose inactivity to wait for Pacquaio later in the year.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:48 am

Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

Alexander wouldn't get killed at all, he'd make it an extremely competitive fight. Morales would get slaughtered.
I dont think Alexander can handle pressure. I also dont think he has any heart and when Maidana starts to land he will quit.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:54 am

@danrafaelespn Reports of Marcos Maidana-Erik Morales on April 9 PPV are premature, Richard Schaefer told me tonight. Talking? Yeah. Deal? No

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:06 pm

Ali wrote:@danrafaelespn Reports of Marcos Maidana-Erik Morales on April 9 PPV are premature, Richard Schaefer told me tonight. Talking? Yeah. Deal? No

lol

how dumb of GBP, this is their magazine reporting this!!! Ring!!!

All they stated was that Morales wants Maidana!

Dont be surprised if this comes off, its fucking GBP
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Marquez passes on Morales. Erik now wants Maidana Empty dear god morales wants maidana

Post  Rum Capital Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:41 pm

Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:30 pm

and on PPV... Mad

GBP is desperate
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:40 pm

I really hope this happens and we never see Morales again, ever.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:42 pm

Take the fight maidana I want to see Morales get beat badly.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:44 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:Take the fight maidana I want to see Morales get beat badly.

100% fuck that guy. He should have stayed retired or pay the consequences.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:06 pm

wtf where does the morales hate come from??
barrera is the dick not morales.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:11 pm

the prime morales was one of my favorite fighters, the post retirement morales isnt even the same person to me.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Rum Capital wrote:wtf where does the morales hate come from??
barrera is the dick not morales.

I think Morales has reached the faded Roy Jones/Holyfield level

So far past it people want him put out of his misery lol
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next