The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marriage is like a pack of cards...

3 posters

Go down

Marriage is like a pack of cards... Empty Marriage is like a pack of cards...

Post  freakzilla Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:50 am

Marriage is like a pack of cards... A10
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Marriage is like a pack of cards... Empty Re: Marriage is like a pack of cards...

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:22 pm

That's funny Freak, but in my case it's not true, the trick is getting a good woman, and then treating her right, I realize that's not always easy.

Back to top Go down

Marriage is like a pack of cards... Empty Re: Marriage is like a pack of cards...

Post  freakzilla Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:49 pm

You're 1 of the lucky ones in that regard Ring. Very Happy
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:18 pm

Ring wrote:That's funny Freak, but in my case it's not true, the trick is getting a good woman, and then treating her right, I realize that's not always easy.

it isn't always easy. All women are crazy and/or illogical.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:00 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Ring wrote:That's funny Freak, but in my case it's not true, the trick is getting a good woman, and then treating her right, I realize that's not always easy.

it isn't always easy. All women are crazy and/or illogical.

Well aren't you the sexist pig. j/k.. hehehe

Women like to say it's the man's fault that they can be psychotic or illogical, that might be true in some cases, but the female psych seems to be out of touch with reality at times, whether that's hormonal or just the way most women are is unclear.

I do know that life would be pretty gawdamn miserable without women in it, so I guess us guys are just fucked, can't live with 'um can't live without 'um. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:02 pm

+1
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down