The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good SB awaits.

2 posters

Go down

Good SB awaits. Empty Good SB awaits.

Post  Frank Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:46 am

Honestly, there's no outcome on Sunday's "Conference Championships" that leads to a mismatch Super Bowl. I think all four teams are capable of winning the whole thing. This wasn't a great season, but I've seen MUCH worse.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Good SB awaits. Empty Re: Good SB awaits.

Post  GrantZilla Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Well, Packers are in, which I figured. I predicted Pats-Packers. So got it half right.

Looks like going to be Steelers-Packers.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:57 am

GrantZilla wrote:Well, Packers are in, which I figured. I predicted Pats-Packers. So got it half right.

Looks like going to be Steelers-Packers.
Everyone and their mother thought the Pats would be in the show. I'm still a little stunned that the Jets beat them.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Vegas is fucking crazy having The Steelers as the underdog right now going into SB.

The Steeler defense right now is scary as fuck. The Packers offense is all about timing, and I see Steeler defense just disrupting that and giving Rodgers hell
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:30 am

GrantZilla wrote:Vegas is fucking crazy having The Steelers as the underdog right now going into SB.

The Steeler defense right now is scary as fuck. The Packers offense is all about timing, and I see Steeler defense just disrupting that and giving Rodgers hell
Agreed, Grant. I was surprised to see the Packers as the favorite too. I like Aaron Rogers, but I think he's going to get knocked around in the Show. Should be a great game, though.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down